Bulldogs Army Gosford Bus Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Our Round 1 clash against the North Queensland Cowboys has been scheduled in on Saturday 9th March at 7.30pm at Bluetongue Stadium.

We are organising a bus to commute down to Gosford, so this is your chance to join us!

The bus will depart from Canterbury Leagues as it is a central meeting point and has lots of parking.

Meet at Canterbury Leagues at 3.30pm. The bus will depart at 4pm and we will return back at approx. 10.30pm.

The cost of the return bus fare will be $18 per person.

We have decided to base ourselves in “The Kennel” (Bay 16) at Bluetongue Stadium.

To purchase tickets, you can do so via the Ticketek website. Go to the link below for ticket info: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BULL0113

If you would like to register your interest in joining the Bulldogs Army to Gosford, please send an email to bulldogsarmy@hotmail.com with the subject title ‘Bulldogs Army Gosford Bus Trip’ and enter the following details:

- Your Name
- Contact Number
- Number of people travelling on the bus

We would like to emphasise that this will be dependent of the number of people that display their interest in joining us.

Please Note – this bus is not affiliated with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs club. This bus is organised by the Bulldogs Army Team.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Kind Regards,
The Bulldogs Army Team

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to go to this game but might have cricket. Are you ditching cricket?

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Down to gosford". . . Jeez I hope you are not driving the bus also

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was planning on driving there but I think the bus trip would be great to get to know everyone who I'll be hugging every time we score !!

after I put my large flag down......

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
There are less than 10 seats available on the bus remaining!

If you're interested in joining the Army, register your interest by sending an email to bulldogsarmy@hotmail.com !

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i know the bus trip is sold out though due to people pulling out on me, I will be driving up there..
is there another bus going up at all??
or if someone has missed out also u have room for a couple of guys ...
also need some flag carriers for the game if anyone is interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.