Bulldogs and Illuvium launch special Round 25 Jersey

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like it, I’m a traditionalist at heart but I don’t mind this jersey for a warm up or 9s jersey etc.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats a digital land plot? Can you build on it, or is only for grazing your minecraft cows on?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont have confidence these would be sent out in time. Still waiting for my puffer jacket that was supposed to be sent by end of July
Yeah I called the shop a couple days ago and they said they're delayed to end of august at the earliest.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly surprised with the link to NFTs. They are a worse scam than gambling is and we’ve seen the club’s stance on gambling agencies. I enjoy a novelty or unique jersey design but this ain’t it

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really like this jersey. Will probably order one

Edit: I ordered one.
DID u order the bundle?
Im wondering how many dog fans out there would, then that number divided by 19 is your chance of getting a game worn jersey.. probably wont be bad odds.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I called the shop a couple days ago and they said they're delayed to end of august at the earliest.
wow really... thats crap. Our club has a real bad habbit of shit like that. They cant seem to honour a date to save their lives.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DID u order the bundle?
Im wondering how many dog fans out there would, then that number divided by 19 is your chance of getting a game worn jersey.. probably wont be bad odds.
Nah just from the dogs site. I'm too E-tarded to buy the bundle

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wow really... thats crap. Our club has a real bad habbit of shit like that. They cant seem to honour a date to save their lives.
Yeah they suck with orders. I'm not expecting to get this jersey before Christmas lol

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont have confidence these would be sent out in time. Still waiting for my puffer jacket that was supposed to be sent by end of July
waiting on my jacket too - glad im not the only one

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Shits gayer than manly's gay pride jersey.