Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is everyone getting excited, this is old news. *yawn*
I think people are excited for an announcement, not that the fact that he is coming, as most of us already knew months ago. Its these little clues that make it more plausible during the off season because its been boring!

Why can't people be excited if they wanted too.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like we've got our man, kinda excited hehe

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven't got him yet, all the stars are aligned with the exception of that of Brisbane...

They have been extremely unprofessional about it... in other words they have been real d1cks....They quickly becoming one of my most hated clubs with the way they're conducting themselves.

I only fault our admins for not playing hard ball when releasing Barba to them... we basically bent over and took it up the back side...

He is 95% here, but I am telling you now Brisbane haven't released him yet and have changed their mind about the decision 3 times in the last week....

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think this convo should confirm nothing has been finalized yet.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Or Josh is too smart to show his hand yet, especially on social media.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The broncos miss out on one finals season and then think its their god given right to start poaching players and staff members.

Meanwhile with finals fever on their mind, they shit all over what I would call a loyal soldier (to say the least), but won't grant him a ****ing release to make him happy.

fark u broncos, may you never make the finals for atleast 3 or 4 seasons because you are the definitions of ******. ****ing assholes.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Loath the Broncos but TBH I blame our club... We should've asked for more than a drink before we let them phuck us.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I Loath the Broncos but TBH I blame our club... We should've asked for more than a drink before we let them phuck us.

At least dinner and then a movie first.....

At the end of the day, if a player is unhappy at a club, then the club will release him. Clubs dont like negative influences and distractions.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely agreed.

If the club wants Hoffman so bad, they had a perfect opportunity to snare him at the same time we offloaded Barba.

Oh well, guess I am used to piss poor management by now.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
everyone still saying different things. we can only wait until the Club announces something concrete as it's purely speculative atm

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, Hoffman should disrupt them team, chuck fake sickies and fake injuries while pretending to be all sweet.
Do some drugs, Walk around talking about how he is the best player ever and without him they're sh1t, pick a fight with one of the nicest guys at training.. and when all fails he can always join the EBC and punch his wife.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do some drugs, Walk around talking about how he is the best player ever and without him they're sh1t, pick a fight with one of the nicest guys at training.. and when all fails he can always join the EBC and punch his wife.
Only a fukwit would do that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.