Bulldogs 2 points away from third

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With two very winnable games coming up we could find ourselves inside the top 4...Pretty crazy. Pre Broncos match the chatter from the "experts" had us sounding like the worse team to grace a footy field. I'm not saying we are flying. We ain't. It's just funny how quickly the message changes. Imagine at the end of round 8 if the Bulldogs sit inside the 4 and the Dragons are 1st. Funny stuff.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With two very winnable games coming up we could find ourselves inside the top 4...Pretty crazy. Pre Broncos match the chatter from the "experts" had us sounding like the worse team to grace a footy field. I'm not saying we are flying. We ain't. It's just funny how quickly the message changes. Imagine at the end of round 8 if the Bulldogs sit inside the 4 and the Dragons are 1st. Funny stuff.
Glass half full.

Like your style fella!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if we make the top 4 we don't have the individual brilliance of a player or two.

We need a couple of big name signings asap and not including woods

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we can beat Souths next week i think it's a solid platform to work off ...

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
South will be a good gauge of where we currently at. It'll be a good test, I hope to see Frawley at halfback!

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Souths really a good guide? They JUST beat a Panthers team missing 7 regular first graders..

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It will be another tight comp... String a few games together and you quickly go up the table... We just gotta keep building, working on our combos, and aspire toward a top four finish... Go Dogs!!!...

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Souths really a good guide? They JUST beat a Panthers team missing 7 regular first graders..
Getting beaten by them will certainly be used a gauge to say we are completely shit, so winning should be a gauge on we are not completely shit... ;)

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not interested so much in our ladder position at moment, its more about how we are playing

But the signs are positive with the emergence of Frawley

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shhhh we beat you guys
That you did.

And thanks to that win, the board re-signed Hasler. (ENJOY). lol

BUT we have a better for & against, it's actually in the plus & we are on the same points.

We are in the top 8. (ATM)

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I don't have to view the table to tell me we are very ordinary

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Status