Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo is the least of our worries hope he is ok and good luck at the fins.
The concern is our marquee players burton, Thompson, kikau are putrid and offer very little.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kudos to Morrin, barring one error had a great effort. His tackles were effective, had leg speed with his runs, not out of position in defense, gave 100% effort. All this uniformed, " his too small". All the better teams have this type of player in their team, it adds balance too both attack & defense.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank fuck its all OVER. Hope I never see half of these ***** in a Dogs jersey again, in this abortion of a team. Also hope Casey Badger never sees refereeing in 1st grade again....blind useless bitch!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You watch soccer though …….
Because that's the best sport itw. Egg ball is fucked, I actually had to play it one year because some **** at school convinced me it was fun. It wasn't.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Atleast you get to watch them on Sunday and a Monday night football as Americans team. My Jags only get the London game on ESPN
They’ll get more games in the next few years on ESPN

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol we did not deserve to get to 30. Fucking disgustingly bad this team is
Yes Titans closed up shop 10-15min out. We were lucky to get that close. However some more starch in our feeble defensive efforts might have turned back 2-3 Titan’s tries (or more) and delivered a W. Just NGE!!

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thank fuck its all OVER. Hope I never see half of these ***** in a Dogs jersey again, in this abortion of a team. Also hope Casey Badger never sees refereeing in 1st grade again....blind useless bitch!!
She is not yet good enough... too many dud calls