Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Is he going to walk on the field during the GF to make his farewell or is he too lazy?
Mass said on levels he tore his hamstring, but Mass is full of it. Reckon he was dropped for Hughes because Hughes won't have to play Cup.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Skelton will be a first grader next year but as a winger not a centre. I get why Ciraldo doesn't start him, he is a winger and the only way he could play now is if JAC or Wilson drop out. Dropping Wilson for Skelton is not an option, you don't give a kid a go in first grade then drop him because the next man up had a couple of good games. You need to pick and stick especially with young players you are trying to develop. I feel for Skelton but he will be there for us long term.
I think long term he should be centre because of his footwork and offloading ability. This all depends on whether he can handle defending there though.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would run with this side, best you can do without majority of the sooks.
1. Wilson
2. Skelton
3. Averillo
4. Burton
5. Addo-Carr
6. Flanagan
7. Sexton
8. Knight
9. Mahoney
10. Hughes
11. Waddell
12. Kikau
13. Edwards

14. Gray
15. King
16. Morrin
17. Thompson
You lost me at Flanagan

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who says they can't turn it on, hard running around the corner passing and support play, gotta win the last.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gold Coast Titans v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Sun September 3 2023, 2:00pm at Cbus Super Stadium, Robina / Yugambeh

Gold Coast Titans

1. AJ Brimson 2. Alofiana Khan-Pereira 3. Brian Kelly 4. Aaron Schoupp 14. Keano Kini 6. Kieran Foran 7. Thomas Weaver 8. Moeaki Fotuaika 15. Kruise Leeming 10. Jaimin Jolliffe 11. David Fifita 12. Klese Haas 13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

16. Joe Stimson 17. Jacob Alick 18. Iszac Fa'asumaleaui 19. Jo Vuna

20. Tony Francis 21. Josiah Pahulu

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Hayze Perham 2. Blake Wilson 3. Jake Averillo 4. Paul Alamoti 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Toby Sexton 8. Luke Thompson 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Liam Knight 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Corey Waddell 13. Max King

14. Kyle Flanagan 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Kurtis Morrin 17. Jayden Okunbor

19. Jeral Skelton 22. Ryan Sutton

Referees: Kasey Badger;Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Tyson Brough;Video Referees: Gerard Sutton;

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
RFM dropped but Sutton retained...interesting, hopefully Sutton comes in for Oks.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wilson to fullback
Skelton to wing

Or Skelton straight swap for Okonbor

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Perham out, Skelton in at FB .... will still be better off .... I thought that after 18 rounds, it was accepted that Perham should never have been playing FB in the first place? How da fuck did he worm his way back into the team, and as FB? This guy must give great head, that's the only explanation I can come up with right now.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Perham out, Skelton in at FB .... will still be better off .... I thought that after 18 rounds, it was accepted that Perham should never have been playing FB in the first place? How da fuck did he worm his way back into the team, and as FB? This guy must give great head, that's the only explanation I can come up with right now.
Ciraldo said last week the plan was for Perham to defend at Fullback and then swap with Averillo in attack.

So what you've pointed out still stands and it isn't like everyone forgot he doesn't complement our attack lol

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the title of the thread, one Bulldog will be playing one Titan. If that were the case, it would be more entertaining if we put them in a ring.

On a more positive note - 2 years ago, in the last match of our season, half the team were going, and knew they were going, but it didn't stop them coming out and handing Wests a flogging! Even TK's favorite pinata, Dylan Napa, played well.
Sounds like a training session

The titan must have been late

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are paying $4.00 to win. Averello v schoupp.. I think avo scores. Makes us proud boys it ain’t hard to beat titans !!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
R we legit any chance I’m on the round and don’t wanna bomb out now. Need the weekly prize money

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ciraldo said last week the plan was for Perham to defend at Fullback and then swap with Averillo in attack.

So what you've pointed out still stands and it isn't like everyone forgot he doesn't complement our attack lol
Incredible we can be spoon certified bottom 4 team and still think we can do this musical chair shit

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They better get up for this. All week it’s been nothing but bullshit headlines and comments