Bull Dogs Miss Out Again!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DateLine Belmore:
And long-suffering Canterbury-Bankstown fans have to swallow yet another bitter pill when their beloved dogs failed again to secure the points from this week's buy!"
"I'm gutted!" bemoaned a deeply disappointed coach Barret. "The boys turn up for each other time and again and put in 110% effort every week and we still can't snag the points!"
In other news, a move to the Northern Territory is on the cards for the Belmore-based club in an exciting expansion of the NRL with the Bulldogs leading the charge to the top end where they will soon be calling Darwin home and be rechristened as the "Darwin Dugongs" according to league supremo Peter V'landys.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DateLine Belmore:
And long-suffering Canterbury-Bankstown fans have to swallow yet another bitter pill when their beloved dogs failed again to secure the points from this week's buy!"
"I'm gutted!" bemoaned a deeply disappointed coach Barret. "The boys turn up for each other time and again and put in 110% effort every week and we still can't snag the points!"
In other news, a move to the Northern Territory is on the cards for the Belmore-based club in an exciting expansion of the NRL with the Bulldogs leading the charge to the top end where they will soon be calling Darwin home and be rechristened as the "Darwin Dugongs" according to league supremo Peter V'landys.
You read my play by play view of the game did you?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DateLine Belmore:
Darwin can't even get an AFL side. I do not see them coming to the NT.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DateLine Belmore:
I thought the doggies were relocating to Xmas island

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
So tell me again what did we miss out on?