Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
NRL Premiership
Bruno Cullen to stand down as Brisbane Broncos CEO at end of 2010

July 12, 2010

Brisbane Broncos chairman Darryl Somerville has announced chief executive Bruno Cullen will stand down when his contract expires on December 31.

Somerville said in a statement released on Monday, that the NRL club had employed an independent recruitment company to find a replacement for Cullen, who has been involved with the Broncos since 1989.

Somerville said he expected the process to take some months and hoping an appointment will be made in time for a handover at the end of the calendar year.

The statement said Cullen will take a break for a few months after the handover process and will then continue as a director of the company.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Possibly to take up a postion on the independent commision?.....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
bet you're devistated KE
Deeply!

Possibly to take up a postion on the independent commision?.....
Fck no! This is the same inbred, redneck that lost Hannant, Stagg and Ennis and replaced them with an over hyped centre only to sht on him and fck off to AFL.

Hell, I'd never though I'd say this, but Gallop would do a better job than that fckrag.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, and add the fact he let K. Hunt take his sweet ass time getting back to him in regards to a contract extension only for him to fck off to the AFL, too, all the while players who were on the open market signed elsewhere.

Cullen is a dud at the highest order. Typical inbred, redneck.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Thank ****.
All though it was well known from as far back as last year that this would be his final year.
Gee is already acting CEO, all the decisions this year have been made by GEE for the most part and I would be very surprised to see anyone else get the job.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fck no! This is the same inbred, redneck that lost Hannant, Stagg and Ennis and replaced them with an over hyped centre only to sht on him and fck off to AFL.

Same bloke that got Hannant back for less than what the Dogs paid for him.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same bloke that got Hannant back for less than what the Dogs paid for him.
Ah, no. He's on the same money....

Please, defend Cullen some more, I need a laugh.

M

mongoose

Cant stand him. If hes going on the independant commission, God help the NRL.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
David Gallop is as smart as Steven Hawking compared to that inbred, redneck.

M

mongoose

David Gallop is ahhh an OK administrator I think he ahhh gets a bit of ahhh unfair go of it by the ahhh media sometimes.

Bruno cullen is the opposite. is seen as the messiah and untouchable by the one eyed QLD newspapers. I know, because I have to put up with reading this ****e.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
David Gallop is ahhh an OK administrator I think he ahhh gets a bit of ahhh unfair go of it by the ahhh media sometimes.

Bruno cullen is the opposite. is seen as the messiah and untouchable by the one eyed QLD newspapers. I know, because I have to put up with reading this ****e.
Hahahahaha. Gallop does himself no favours and is in severe denial. He, too, is a protected species like our mate Mr. Cullen.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
The f#ck jew? You ever associate us rednecks with that piece of smegma scraped from the foreskin of a homeless **** and its on

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The f#ck jew? You ever associate us rednecks with that piece of smegma scraped from the foreskin of a homeless **** and its on
Sorry, Chris. Honest mistake. I don't want no trouble.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
yeah, ****ing ****, i'll ****ing redneck you, ****ing Bruno Cullen....... bahaha, I just figured out his name is Bruno ffs. All this time I could have been justified in accusing him of being a homo (what with a fictional character sharing the same name being gay & all).

M

mongoose

Hahahahaha. Gallop does himself no favours and is in severe denial. He, too, is a protected species like our mate Mr. Cullen.
Gallop is 10x the administrator as Bruno Cullen. Mongoose is no gallop fan but bruno is terrible in every way. I also hate his stupid face and dumb name.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah, ****ing ****, i'll ****ing redneck you, ****ing Bruno Cullen....... bahaha, I just figured out his name is Bruno ffs. All this time I could have been justified in accusing him of being a homo (what with a fictional character sharing the same name being gay & all).
Sorry, sir. Won't happen again. I promise.

Gallop is 10x the administrator as Bruno Cullen. Mongoose is no gallop fan but bruno is terrible in every way. I also hate his stupid face and dumb name.
Definitely. 3 of my mates are Broncos supporters and they all hate Cullen. Biggest dumb fck in the NRL bar none.

Status
Not open for further replies.