Rumour Brooks to Cowboys - 3 Year Deal

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
So I am sitting havin a coffee. This Lebanese gypsy comes up and says this fuckin shit to our mutual fuckin friend of ours. Our friend is Italian. Luke Brooks, 3 year deal to Cowboys. Sheens to leave at the end of the year. That is 50/50 bout Sheens. Tigers goin hard for Schuster and Fainu. Chad Townsend to either Tigers or another club. There rumour from a conversation I had. Now if I am wrong blow me, if I am right kiss my hot sticky balls

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno wont take townsend will he and i thought hunt was in camp but hooper said hunt met with bulldogs powerbrokers bit weird

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So I am sitting havin a coffee. This Lebanese gypsy comes up and says this fuckin shit to our mutual fuckin friend of ours. Our friend is Italian. Luke Brooks, 3 year deal to Cowboys. Sheens to leave at the end of the year. That is 50/50 bout Sheens. Tigers goin hard for Schuster and Fainu. Chad Townsend to either Tigers or another club. There rumour from a conversation I had. Now if I am wrong blow me, if I am right kiss my hot sticky balls
Latu Fainu, the younger quality half at Manly?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is this sanctioned by New York?

Did Johnny Sack green light it?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All I read was "kiss my hot stick balls".

When does this occur and do I need to bring mouthwash?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F*** me … why’s this in the rumour thread .. all sounds so legit old Brothfield should be sprouting about it on 3shitsme ..

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Shane Flanagan takes Kyle to the Dragons to play hooker leaving Hunt at his preferred 7, Brooks to Cowboys, Townsend to Tigers and we get f..king no-one

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanno wont take townsend will he and i thought hunt was in camp but hooper said hunt met with bulldogs powerbrokers bit weird
Flanno won a comp with Townsend in the halves from memory, would not surprise me. Hunt to the Bulldogs is our best possible scenario- they should be throwing the bank at him.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys coach has come out and completely shut this down in no uncertain or unclear terms.

""QUOTE""
"Plenty of rumours have come across my desk continually," Payten said on Thursday.

"I approached Chad a number of weeks ago [about] whether he is home sick [or not]. He told me then that he was really settled and I gave him my backing as coach of this club that he isn't going anywhere.

"I will say this about Luke Brooks: I've got a high opinion of him as a player and I think the way that he has handled himself over the past several years and I think the way he has handled himself over the past several years with the media scrutiny on top of him shows some great mental fortitude and his best footy is still in front of him.

"I think wherever he ends up, the club will be in good shape, but it's just not going to be here.

“I appreciate the journos that come through the front door and go to the source and question me and I will always answer those calls."

""UNQUOTE""