Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does everyone spell defence the American way I wonder a little..

Agree though Critta was a bit average tonight and his little dink kicks were all shithouse really.
As i expected Bronson is going to make his mark at the Dogs and this year not after "a year in reggies" :tearsofjoy:

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why does everyone spell defence the American way I wonder a little..

Agree though Critta was a bit average tonight, his little dink kicks were all shithouse really.
As i expected Bronson is going to make his mark at the Dogs and this year not after "a year in reggies" :tearsofjoy:
His gotten up to pace quicker than I initially anticipated tbh. Round 6 and his putting in a performance like that alots falling out way our backline is flourishing.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love his work ethic and he finally showed how quick he can run tonight, burning Meaney with ease. Brilliant hands also to set up another try.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Critta seemed slow to move laterally. Is it his injury or he's always been this slow when moving sideways?
He has the occasional sticker game. He had them at Penrith a bunch

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure but he needs to learn "his" does not equal "he's"
The unfortunate thing is that we're creeping towards the time when the younger generation who are lax on grammar are reaching majority proportions. I don't know the conventional reasons grammar gets altered, but we might soon have to unlearn that his and he's have completely different meanings. The increased use of emojis makes me think we're headed towards cave painting days again too.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How many times did he burn thst spud eenie weenie teeny Meaney? Like 4 times? Kid is an animal centre and is our form back. Must stay there for the rest of the year.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need to keep him on that left edge inside the fox, I think that pace outside kiks will get us a lot of points. I’d like to see them keep kautoga on the bench to give Kiks a rest for 10mins each game.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Xerri was awesome. Most impressive for me was actually when he dropped the ball. No excuses, didn't look to the ref for a penalty, just got up and owned it and then took the first hit up of our next set. The guy is clearly so grateful to be playing footy again, absolute masterstroke by Gus to sign him. He will only get better and for me he is now an absolute lock for one centre position so Wilson unfortunately is going to have to miss out until JAC or Kiraz are hurt.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Xerri was awesome. Most impressive for me was actually when he dropped the ball. No excuses, didn't look to the ref for a penalty, just got up and owned it and then took the first hit up of our next set. The guy is clearly so grateful to be playing footy again, absolute masterstroke by Gus to sign him. He will only get better and for me he is now an absolute lock for one centre position so Wilson unfortunately is going to have to miss out until JAC or Kiraz are hurt.
Also means Kiraz loses his hoped for centre spot. Jacob is a Bulldog thru and thru and will take it in his stride.