Broncos V Panthers RD23 ***SPOILERS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Well the defence is still very suspect but who knows attack is top gear if the boys fix improve their defence we could very well beat the Dragons. IMO Broncos at full strength have attack as good as any team in the comp just defence which is lacking but hopefully with the renewed confidence it might be a lot better next week.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
that been said dragon's defense is 10x then the panthers

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
58-24 Broncos.. BOO YEAH!
40-0 2nd Half. Best performance the Broncos have put on this year, lockyer in brilliant form in fact the whole team was just fantastic today where has this attitude been for the most part of this year woot.

If we beat St George(biggggggg challenge) and we keep up form than a grand final isn't out of reach.
LOL A GRAND FINAL LOL

You guys won't be getting past week 1 of the finals

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had to go out tonight. When I left, the score was 24-18 to the Panthers. What the hell happened? Did someone get marched?

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
LOL A GRAND FINAL LOL

You guys won't be getting past week 1 of the finals
I said IF we can beat the Dragons then there is no reason why we can't make it to the grand final. The Dragons are the best team in the comp so it's a huge challenge and the Broncos will have to be even better next week to stand a chance.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the defence is still very suspect but who knows attack is top gear if the boys fix improve their defence we could very well beat the Dragons. IMO Broncos at full strength have attack as good as any team in the comp just defence which is lacking but hopefully with the renewed confidence it might be a lot better next week.
Now do us a favor and do it to the Dragons at the Gong next week. They are ripe for the taking

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said IF we can beat the Dragons then there is no reason why we can't make it to the grand final. The Dragons are the best team in the comp so it's a huge challenge and the Broncos will have to be even better next week to stand a chance.
Not if the Dragons are beginning their almighty choke.

Judging from today's game, you would have no chance against us

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
Suprised Broncos won, I was expecting Panthers to win by the way they were playing..

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dammit. Had $100 on Pritchard to score first. Was so close

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Now do us a favor and do it to the Dragons at the Gong next week. They are ripe for the taking
I don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing that Dragons lost last week. It will either dent their confidence or make them play twice as good to make up for the loss. Either way if the Broncos fix their defence I have no doubt we have the attack to match it and there's a good chance Folau will be back along with Clinton next week :grinning:

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate it how everyone is suddenly harping on about the broncos again. Has everyone forgotton just how sh*t they have been lately ?

SO they have one win, so what ? Lockyer is still a turnstyle, they still have half a million on the sidelines, Hodges is still a grub and there forwards are still going to get smashed.

FMD I hope St Merge smash the sh*t out of them this week, I want to see Paramatta make the top 8.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
is hodges out? saw him with ice on his knee

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the broncos are just competitive with the dragons ill be happy. Anything is possibile but we are a long way off thinking about grand finals..

Status
Not open for further replies.