Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
some1 should tell henjak "you ****ed up, you ****ed up"

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this is the start of the mighty broncoes crash, just wait till lockyer retires, hunt leaves, carrol quits, thiaday injured every week, falou proves he is over payed......
hahahahahaha
i hate the broncoes

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Ivan is annoying me, just like WB did. Michaels still in the team, same ****ing pathetic team that keeps getting crushed, real smart :(

We probably wont make the eight, and they'll probably deserve it too the way they've been playing.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agreed.

When you tell them they are a one man team they think you're dumb.

Then, when they get smashed it's "coz Locky wasn't playing".

f*ckwits.
Im a Bronco supporter and i admit the Broncos are a one or 2 man team.

Every team is take 1 or 2 star players/captain out of any team and they will struggle.

Not expecting the boys to win, just want them fire the **** up and show some pride in the jersey.

If i was Henjak i would have dropped half that team.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe we need to miss the 8 until they finally pull their finger out. This has been coming for years, looking at the players we have lost/gained..we have easily come out 2nd best. While the last few years under Bennett have had its downs, least the team played with abit of spirt and pride..

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Hope we get smashed. Hope we get thrashed by 40+ every game for the rest of the season resulting in Cullen being sacked. After Peter Ryan(defensive coach) made the comment that Michaels has been the rock our of team this year then I simply don't know how I can seriously think this team will turn around. Sack Cullen!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didnt Broncos have a choice in late 2007 between signing either Darius Boyd or Steve Michaels to a long term contract and they chose Michaels ?Or have I got my wires mixed up ?

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Didnt Broncos have a choice in late 2007 between signing either Darius Boyd or Steve Michaels to a long term contract and they chose Michaels ?Or have I got my wires mixed up ?
Im not sure whether is came down to out of those two specifically but basically they did choose him over Darius, in saying that to be fair to the BRoncos (which I dont even feel like doing lately :p) Michaels was playing well until he got injured and they probably expected him to get back to that form at some point, which clearly isnt the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.