Brisbane's Darren Lockyer and Sam Thaiday to miss Gold Coast Titans clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brisbane will again be without captain Darren Lockyer and representative forward Sam Thaiday for Friday night's NRL derby against Gold Coast Titans.

The struggling Broncos, who desperately need a win to get their top eight campaign back on track, have named hooker Aaron Gorrell at five-eighth for the second successive week with Lockyer battling a knee injury.

Thaiday will miss the match with rib cartilage damage.

Both missed last Friday's loss to South Sydney.

Brisbane have won just one of their last five games.

However, Broncos' coach Ivan Henjak says the team has reviewed their poor defence against South Sydney last Friday night and has fixed up some left-hand side defensive communication problems.

Apart from Lockyer and Thaiday, Brisbane are also feeling the absence of giant winger Israel Folau, who is not expected back on the paddock until just before the finals.

The Gold Coast, who are firmly entrenched in the top eight, have only one major injury concern with hooker Nathan Friend battling a severe ankle injury.

Hahahahaha. Fcking funny article.

The struggling Broncos, who desperately need a win to get their top eight campaign back on track, have named hooker Aaron Gorrell at five-eighth for the second successive week with Lockyer battling a knee injury.
That's enough said BUT:

However, Broncos' coach Ivan Henjak says the team has reviewed their poor defence against South Sydney last Friday night and has fixed up some left-hand side defensive communication problems.
OK. So after copping the cock from Melbourne, Bulldogs, Cronulla and Souths of all teams (By "copping the cock" I mean have 40+ points be put on them) they decide to "review" their defence and are labelling it a "defensive communication problem." Is that what we're calling it now? "defensive communication problem"? Can't they hear "FCKING TACKLE YOU SHT CNT!"?

Ah, Love these News Ltd propaganda articles.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
looooool poor brisbane, another loss is on its way :p

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i really hope they dont make the finals. i dont like them at all mainly because alot of my cousins go for them and they really mput it over us if we lose against them all if they go better than us but we cant say nothing to them because they always have an excuse i really hope they dont make finals

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just love KE's Arrogance. :roflol:
Those inbred Broncos supporters make Americans look like the kings of modesty TBH. Their arrogance sickens me.

Plus, notice PigPenis has been a bit quiet. And not because my balls are in his mouth.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
they are the most biased supporters you can get

D

dogs_4 lyf

Those inbred Broncos supporters make Americans look like the kings of modesty TBH. Their arrogance sickens me.

Plus, notice PigPenis has been a bit quiet. And not because my balls are in his mouth.
HAHAHAHA. They will struggle to make the 8.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score

baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah!!!

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score

:roflol: Hahaha

Imagine TK without KE

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Agreed.

When you tell them they are a one man team they think you're dumb.

Then, when they get smashed it's "coz Locky wasn't playing".

f*ckwits.

Marino

Belly Brothers
Reaction score
i know we don't like conspiracy's on here but i said after we got robbed against the titans in round 2 that the nrl would love to have titans with a home final and brisbane not make the 8, why you ask? Gold coast with have an A-league team this year and an AFL team in a few years, titans need the young supporters now before it's too late, what's better than having Qld support you?? Titans are a mile behind us Dragons and Melbourne yet they sit 3rd.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know we don't like conspiracy's on here but i said after we got robbed against the titans in round 2 that the nrl would love to have titans with a home final and brisbane not make the 8, why you ask? Gold coast with have an A-league team this year and an AFL team in a few years, titans need the young supporters now before it's too late, what's better than having Qld support you?? Titans are a mile behind us Dragons and Melbourne yet they sit 3rd.
Hmmm. Interesting.

I don't buy it though.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Broncos are going to get pumped this week. Another 40+ point hiding

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1 Dragons 30
2 Bulldogs 28
3 Titans 26
4 Storm 25

How are the Titans miles behind the Dragons, Dogs, and Storm (especially the storm?)?

You mean in some way other than winning football games? :whacky:

Marino

Belly Brothers
Reaction score
i'm saying the refs call are going there way alot, eg: against us rnd 2 or 3. the game against manly suspect penalty against orford to win them the game, it goes on and on. i hope i'm wrong but next time you watch the titans just keep an eye on the little but game changing penalties they receive and the penalties they get away with. I may of been watching to hard. makes no difference to me so long as we keep playing well.

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh well, least we are consistant :p

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i'm saying the refs call are going there way alot, eg: against us rnd 2 or 3. the game against manly suspect penalty against orford to win them the game, it goes on and on. i hope i'm wrong but next time you watch the titans just keep an eye on the little but game changing penalties they receive and the penalties they get away with. I may of been watching to hard. makes no difference to me so long as we keep playing well.
It may be in the NRL intrest to boost the Titans this year, but I think your giving the ref's to much credit.

They struggle to see went someone is impeded in making a tackle (I'm looking at you Soward) let alone pulling off something so subtle as helping the titans along with match telling calls.

I'm suprised the NRL don't have someone on staff to help the ref's tie their shoelaces and wipe the drool from their chins :D

Status
Not open for further replies.