Brisbane game - Round 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
McCullough will play....

Dean will make changes this week- I reckon Klemperer will come off the bench .. I also think rhyse Martin will play off the bench too

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
McCullough will play....

Dean will make changes this week- I reckon Klemperer will come off the bench .. I also think rhyse Martin will play off the bench too
You stole that. You just saw that on the channel 9 program “100% Footy” with Phil Gould didn’t you?

They said one of our starting props to start off the bench and Rhys Martin to play.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You stole that. You just saw that on the channel 9 program “100% Footy” with Phil Gould didn’t you?

They said one of our starting props to start off the bench and Rhys Martin to play.
Was about to say the same thing.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The poor horse will be tired after running laps for 80minutes lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What other club have played 3 Thursday night matches out of 9 games thus far?

How many away games already
Perth, Canberra, Townsville, Brisbane, at least 3 short turnaround to boot

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs by 30. Only change to come with the miraculous return of the Bulldogs favorite son, one Aiden Tolman.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The poor horse will be tired after running laps for 80minutes lol
Seeing that the horse does alap with every try by the broncos perhaps we could alert the RSPA that way they might decide to score less try's to avoid prosecution.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I think the score was 18-16 our way. That’s the game Lichaa got injured in, then Cook played the remainder of the season.
Your right it was that game. Was a good game we came from behind at halftime to edge them and the Broncs were a force that year

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seems you may be right about changes. Is it just Frawley and Martin or is Toomaga playing too. Cheers
Heard Eastwood out
Lichaa out
Tuamaga hopefully a bench spot but not certain

Martin and Frawley in with jmk to hooker
Fingers crossed this is on the money amen oay doesn’t have another change of heart

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
roberts milf and pangai jr the ones to watch could break this team apart with there pace considering they will be going up against the slowest team in the comp

Status
Not open for further replies.