Bring back Moses Mbye

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a great idea but there is a major discrepancy in salary. We will have to probably pay have or more of Elliots salary to convince the Tigers to release that total flop Mblah to us...
Yep I am an ideas man Baz.....
The teams IQ will jump up by at least one point

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Potentially a great player... only problem he's been a potentially great player for over 10 years! He will be potentially a great player when he retires. If he could only play at 50% of his potential he would be a great player.. but that is just not gonna happen!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just jokes bro couldn’t resist, your man is the only forward we have on the field that is playing with any sort of ticker
Yeah, I know he has a dumb play in him..... but he’s the only one beating the drum for our pack atm.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I know he has a dumb play in him..... but he’s the only one beating the drum for our pack atm.
Yeah I did say ticker, if brains where dynamite the silly cahunt wouldn’t have enough to blow out a candle

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There are some deadset lunatics on this forum......l love it .
Thanks utility I needed the laugh
Seriously though. Imagine Elliott and Mbye on the same roster. We’d have the best interview game in the comp.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we desperate but not that desperate please enough of this garbage no thanks.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always thought he was one of the laziest players to lace up the boots for us. He did have moments occasionally where he was in the right place at the right time. But they were coincidental. I really wouldn't want him back under any circumstances. His best attribute is talking on camera and we don't really need that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Moses will lead us back to the promised land. It’s in the Bible.
But one of the Ten Commandments states:
‘Thou shall not covet what belongs to thy neighbour’

Wests Tigers are one of our NRL neighbours.
So that puts a line through that :-).

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I suppose he could cut oranges for half time but I dont know if he has the skill base to do so.
Even though the team isn't playing well there's no reason to deny them their half time oranges. Poor ***** would have to peel them at halftime, probably have to go to the fruit shop to get them first.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team.

Thoughts?
Have you lost your mind?

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back Captain Mbye? The last thing we need is more random shit from someone who will use our cap space.(Even though he does interview well)