News Brett Finch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck Him and his parents
, most of this sick shit comes from child abuse
Comes from him doing plenty of drugs and alcohol who then have a warped his mind. Brett Finch is a train wreck has been for some time and like most ‘celebrities’ would be thinking he was untouchable

I wouldn’t be blaming the parents for this one

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its weird.
His wife or partner is smoking hot and they looked like they lived in prime position on the harbour.
You have all that and you still go into drugs and all that stuff with kids.
Makes ZERO sense

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Comes from him doing plenty of drugs and alcohol who then have a warped his mind. Brett Finch is a train wreck has been for some time and like most ‘celebrities’ would be thinking he was untouchable

I wouldn’t be blaming the parents for this one
I wouldn't be blaming the drugs and alcohol.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Its weird.
His wife or partner is smoking hot and they looked like they lived in prime position on the harbour.
You have all that and you still go into drugs and all that stuff with kids.
Makes ZERO sense
There's no explaining evil.
Piece of shit should be tortured to death as should all pedophiles. Scum of the earth who deserve no mercy.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So born a pedo?
Somethings triggered a sexual connotation with kids in his weak **** brain along the way. What the fuck has drugs or alcohol got to do wit it besides maybe giving the weak dog the courage to go through with his twisted sick fantasy. Only positive outcome would be taking his own life or getting knocked

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
So born a pedo?
Who knows. But to blame the drugs and alcohol is a cop out, as is his defence that he was suffering mental health issues. I don't care if he's an alcoholic junkie with supposed mental problems, no excuse for the vile stuff he is accused of. Should be in jail and throw away the key or just have his existence erased with a bullet.
So sick of the protection these maggots receive.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No matter how wasted I have ever been, the thought of finding anything sexual about children is stomach churning and completely incomprehensible ..

Plenty of good old fashion hot chick threesome thoughts, but no-one is perfect..
Because you're not attracted to children lol. There's people that are genuinely born attracted to kids and it has absolutely nothing to do with how they are brought up or the choices they make.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because you're not attracted to children lol. There's people that are genuinely born attracted to kids and it has absolutely nothing to do with how they are brought up or the choices they make.
If they are then it can only be described as an sickness. And it’s one that has to be either stamped out medically or permanently confined.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who knows. But to blame the drugs and alcohol is a cop out, as is his defence that he was suffering mental health issues. I don't care if he's an alcoholic junkie with supposed mental problems, no excuse for the vile stuff he is accused of. Should be in jail and throw away the key or just have his existence erased with a bullet.
So sick of the protection these maggots receive.
I‘m not saying it’s an excuse. All pedos should get concrete boots and made to walk the plank As far as I’m concerned but my response was too someone who blamed his parents which I think is BS

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If they are then it can only be described as an sickness. And it’s one that has to be either stamped out medically or permanently confined.
There's drugs that help but with it being a sensitive topic they're obviously not something you can get prescribed simply by going to the doctors.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No matter how wasted I have ever been, the thought of finding anything sexual about children is stomach churning and completely incomprehensible ..

Plenty of good old fashion hot chick threesome thoughts, but no-one is perfect..
All i heard was Old hot chick threesome's... Not to old i hope?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Ugly chick threesome work just as well ..or so I hear

who am I kidding haha

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute BS! No one is born with sexual attraction, the desire for sex comes later in life. Desires and urges are are fed by thoughts, and thoughts are shaped by the information you take in through life.

Your morals play a part in dictating what you perceive to be acceptable thoughts along with how much time you give up to such thoughts.

Your thoughts then shape your desires and your desires shape your actions.

Restraint of desires is a necessity in society, and normally when one restrains a desire the desire was somewhat probably not a healthy desire in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.