News Brawl erupts between soufs and roosters fans

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL comment

"nothing to be seen here, they were just trying to hug each other after souths got smashed and their hands just got in the way"
However the bulldogs will be fined for being involved

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with the premise that it would of been a big story if it was the dogs but…Brawls were different in my day lol This would happen at most big sporting events all over the world
Belmore back in the day had several crowd brawls weekly. Especially when we played the Knights, those stupid bastards used to try a rub sh!t into local fans whenever Newcastle scored or won so it was inevitable - A lot of the time, dogs fans even brawled each other….Dogs games are heaps more family friendly these days

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw Bulldogs fans smash the windows on the trains coming back from Homebush, 15 on 1 an opposition 60 year old for being on their carriage etc etc but the media unfairly targets our fans lmao. We were grubs and people can’t handle it on here
I challenged a group, way back when we had those nasty destructive fans. They actually sat down in the train and behaved. One of them came up and confessed that they weren't Bulldog fans, just kids out looking for a bit of fun and trouble.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I challenged a group, way back when we had those nasty destructive fans. They actually sat down in the train and behaved. One of them came up and confessed that they weren't Bulldog fans, just kids out looking for a bit of fun and trouble.
A lot of parents would
Let the teens out to go to the footy because it’s “safe” but was just an excuse to cause an ruckus. They were running up and down the train stairs after one game and slapped one of their mates in the back of the head from the top stairs. Kid got his older brothers because they thought it was me. Gave them
An absolute serve and they stfu

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of parents would
Let the teens out to go to the footy because it’s “safe” but was just an excuse to cause an ruckus. They were running up and down the train stairs after one game and slapped one of their mates in the back of the head from the top stairs. Kid got his older brothers because they thought it was me. Gave them
An absolute serve and they stfu
I find that most are frightened to have a go at an old guy.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a fact, in the 90s there were young blokes going to games to start sh!t for a period of time there….to be frank, it was a sh!t place to be. 80s and 2000’s onwards, Dogs games were awesome and great for young families

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Are the nrl going to come down hard on this? Is this gonna be replayed on nrl 360 over and over again

Or does that only happen when bulldogs are involved
Bulldogs five-eighth Matt Burton called out a fan who tried to put him off a conversion by shining a laser in his eye in a stupid act during Canterbury's clash with Souths. The incident in the ninth minute came during Burton's conversion of Blake Wilson's first try

Moments later, ground security had located the teenager who allegedly shone the banned green laser.

He was full of pride with himself and was posing for a pic with Reggie the Rabbit, the Souths mascot, when police swooped on him and he was immediately evicted.

Police will now investigate the incident, with the alleged offender facing a possible life ban from the venue.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
...and THEEEEN you then beat the crap out of them for NOT being bulldogs fans... Nice!!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol “Brawl” that’s a Fuckn stretch looked like a Broncs bonding session to me.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths have so many issues a few fans brawling are the least of them. They're a club more than a decade away from recovering from the mess Mitchell has put them into.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope Souffs fans won't be tryin that with our fans this week and our supporters are awake to them and their tactics (on and off the field).

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dirty Roosters everything always swept under the carpet like when Nate Myles dumped in the hallway of a hotel..