boss Ray Dib heads off rogue play for Trent Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless we are in talks with Craig Bellamy, Wayne Bennett, or Dean Pay I don't want to hear about other coaches, especially ones like Barrett who have achieved nothing in terms of premierships.

I'd rather we even put Jim Dymock into the role full time, I think he is underrated and could be similar to brad Arthur with the eels and let us play free flowing attacking football
Would love it if I was proven wrong but don't see Dymock doing much for us as our 1st grade coach. He's been an assistant coach for so long now I think the ship has sailed.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt Bennett that he constantly has had the whole of Queensland from which to draw his players & an unlimited salary cap it would seem.
... and just re-signed Jordan Kahu. The only salary cap victim will probably be Benji LOL who he wants to keep on the same $100,000 per year according to reports.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
please from one scum coach to another I would rather have tommy Raudonikis than them manly scums

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This story is 100% legit, google it to read the story.
Des betta be thankful hes not the boss of you guys

qkj288oxxe3z.jpg

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt Bennett that he constantly has had the whole of Queensland from which to draw his players.
All teams have talent scouts in QLD.

Photo of the Bulldogs talent scout & the next superstar to wear the Bulldogs jersey.

Superstar is on the left. (I think)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
please from one scum coach to another I would rather have tommy Raudonikis than them manly scums
I'd hardly call Trent Barrett "Manly scum". He's Dragons/Sharks scum. He's only been coaching Manly for less than 2 years.

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't know which is worst???
Keeping Des for another 2 years or signing Barrett.........
Dean Pay PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Manly would be happy for us to take him off their hands after the last two weeks

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't care about anything Dib has to say. Unless he comes out saying his quitting and following rae to netball then he can get Fuked the useless clown

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bullshit , no one can masturbate for 1460 days straight.
You need to take out weekends, public hols,sickies, annual leave
For the wanker and the boss
So it's possible

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was wondering how this thread was still going on cause there's no way in hell we're looking at Barrett as a replacement for hasler but then I saw this

You need to take out weekends, public hols,sickies, annual leave
For the wanker and the boss
So it's possible
Carry on boys lol

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Don't care about anything Dib has to say. Unless he comes out saying his quitting and following rae to netball then he can get Fuked the useless clown
Fuckin oath

Status
Not open for further replies.