Boring Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is my rant for the season.

I am sick of Graham or Tolman getting the ball first receiver. Every time we have a set in the opposition 20 they have 2 settlers. Therefore we have 2 or 3 tackles to create anything cause our last tackle options are impotent as well.

Why the hell is Reynolds doing all the kicking. He is literally just giving the ball back to them. Why no bombs? Mbye is twice the kicker Reynolds is. Need Reynolds to cut his foot off and let Mbye do most of the kicking. Also cant Lichaa kick at all?

At the moment we are playing too slow with the ball. We need to play up tempo, otherwise we are cooked.

In my opinion i think we are gone for this year. High proority on getting Foran at all costs. Very direct player exactly what we need!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
You're right. Graham and Tols offer sweet FA. Floppa can piss off too. Can't even pass the ball.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ball hogs the lot. They think they are making settling runs and giving the halves a platform for attack, but they do it right up to the fifth tackle when all we've got left is a hurried kick to nowhere. A good opposition reads us like a book, and toys with us like a cat with a mouse.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worst kicking game and worst 5th tackle options in the NRL, its surprising we manage to score as much as we do from having zero attacking plays.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Worst kicking game and worst 5th tackle options in the NRL, its surprising we manage to score as much as we do from having zero attacking plays.
On the rare times we do something unpredictable, we catch the opposition totally unprepared. That's how we score.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Don't worry uncle des has a plan B wink wink hush hush ok;)

Status
Not open for further replies.