Books....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will love it.
Yeah she thought i might... next one after these 2 books i got Arnie's Encyclopedia to Modem Bodybuilding which is one of the biggest books i have ever seen and it weighs a tonne as well.

Im not really the book type, i havent read a book since school till Hazems book.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
When In Rome by Penelope Greene. I am loving it.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here napper! :( I don't think anyone will be disappointed with Marching Powder!

Some crazy **** in that book.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
The living conditions are better in jail than they are on the outside for most. Amazing story, Country, Government.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Same here napper! :( I don't think anyone will be disappointed with Marching Powder!

Some crazy **** in that book.
I wanna do the tour of the prison. My mate spoke to some chick that read Marching Powder and ended up going to Bolivia.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
I havent read a real book in a LONG time. I think im gonna have to go pick up some of these titles.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna do the tour of the prison. My mate spoke to some chick that read Marching Powder and ended up going to Bolivia.
I would love to check it out! but at the same time the place sounds scary! Im thinking of travelling after I finish college (sep 08) if I do then I want to visit the place!

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that book looks awesome Rach. Def going to pick that up!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't read marching powder but read a book called "Damage Done" (by Warren Fellows) while traveling in Thailand and it was pretty full on. Its about a guy and his mate caught smuggling drugs as well and the one who spent 12 years in a thai prison. After reading it i went to visit a random prisoner because it sounded like they didn't speak to many Europeans in there. Well worth the read. Checked out the site about marching powder and it looks like a pretty interesting book. Will buy/borrow and read it when i see it next.

Generally i find an author and stick with them. Most recently i have gotten into Robert Ludlum books (Was interested in seeing if the books of the Bourne series were better than the movies) and Robert Jordans "Wheel of time" series.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am happy to lend my copy to someone (just gotta check that I aint lost it) but yeh if anyone wants to borrow it just drop me a pm.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna Borrow, but am too lazy to come get it lol, ill but it tomorrow

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
OK, i bought it, im up to chapter 29, The Crack Cat thing is unbelievable.
Even though i read it it doesnt seem real, theSwimming Pool OMG, talk about Graphic.

I love this book!

I kinda feel sorry for him, he did commit a crime, but he has falen in love with Yasheeda and she leaves.

It doesnt make sense but i kinda like him

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
slave
daughter of arabia and princess?
remember me
mafia wars
coins of judas
and mills and boon book lol

hmmmmm many many more i love but i cant rememeber them.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
those who picked up marching powder how did you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.