Bondi stabbing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apparently 13 of the 16 attacked by this bloke are female so that sexist issue is becoming a theory as to why he did it. Actively avoided men who confronted him so crazy mental illness aspect is being questioned.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think it was more related to picking weaker targets than anything else. Any males who appeared to confront him he avoided.
Yes that probably explains it. Who knows what set him off really and motivated him to do this.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't know what security were doing.

There would only be a few of them to look after 7 levels, 331 shops & services.

You are an oxygen thief.
So they were busy chasing a shoplifter? I’m sure this incident was a priority.

Actually one of the security guys did engage and lost his life. Don’t know where the others ended up

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
99% would have been walking around looking at their phones and missed what was happening probably.
There was a video of the attacker walking about and a big women walking in front pushing her trolley nonchalant

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I picked it didn’t I.. but these men should have gone one further and taken him down. 2-3 of them go at him and I bet he bolts
A group of men holding chairs backed up the police lady.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These scumbag stabbings are becoming common place, last one was that Murt Ney fucker that killed that young woman

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those knocking security guards - two of them were among the victims - a man and a woman.

Dawn Singleton was due to marry a police officer this year - they had been together since high school.

This is a terribly sad situation with many extended victims including the baby (may she recover) who will grow up without a mother.

The scourge of sewer media has a lot to answer for for the spread of mis-information.
That’s really sad to hear. The general public probably should have supported them.

One on one the attacker had an advantage but if the public turned on him he was severely outgunned , but too many are running for cover..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the scum was definitely on drugs or under the influence.

I dont buy it that a person who has never been in a combat, war zone let alone killed anyone before can take out the lives of 6 innocent people within few minutes so easily and almost killed a few more.

All praises to the lady police officer who prevented the massacre.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I still say stronger members of the community / security had a duty to place themselves between the attacker and the more vulnerable.

It’s like this scum bag attacker targeted women or what he perceived as more vulnerable to an attack.

Whilst this attack is not the fault of security or the community, it’s just disappointing that the community had an every man for themselves attitude and left the attacker with the vulnerable.
Shopping centres literally teach their security to not get involved in big incidents & to just report it to the police. Their job is to literally observe & report. They can get fired for getting involved.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Shopping centres literally teach their security to not get involved in big incidents & to just report it to the police. Their job is to literally observe & report. They can get fired for getting involved.
Yep I look after a lot of big buildings in Sydney and security does not get involved just report it and document it and if you feel in danger try to get out of it. The insurance doesn’t cover tackling a bloke with a knife. And firstly we don’t want you to get injured.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bollard guy now a French tradie.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not a fan of a sky news but this is an obvious fake
Yeah it's a meme but it's very close to the truth.

The NPCs are conditioned by media bro. I bet you at least 80% of Australia thought it was a Muslim when news broke about this demon ****.... not that anyone would admit it.