Bondi stabbing

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe this could have been prevented if Mr Howard and co didn't want to disarm Australians from legally carrying a firearm. unfortunately the boys and girls in blue won't always be there when this type of shit goes down.
What are you saying here?
I don't want to put words into you mouth or misunderstanding your point.

I'm reading that as if you are pro guns?
Obviously a hot topic in the USA.

I think the evidence is pretty clear what damage can be done when guns are widely available in the public.

Anyway, that's an entirely different topic all together.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep, on almost every social media posts, either from poc, or the other way around. On Reddit (go figure) the top comment thread is a massive argument about misogyny.
Go on Twitter and read all the comments under Mr Duttons sympathetic tweet. All the anti immigration Muslim haters are out in force and the memes are disgusting.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You guys need to chill.

Not taking sides here.
But I think he is suggesting if we didn't have gun laws and this bloke had a gun he probably would have killed more people.

It's obviously debatable.
i responded with the same vigor that i recieved...youre entitled to a differing opinion but to attack someone without facts. I'm fully aware of bryant who had a mental illness he should never have had a slingshot let alone a firearm.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s sad that people can’t just see it for what it is a horrible incident done by an evil deluded person.
Exactly. An evil deluded "individual" who knew what they were doing was reprehensible and wrong but nevertheless made their decision after coming back to Westfield with a knife.

Now nutjobs use this for their own agenda.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe this could have been prevented if Mr Howard and co didn't want to disarm Australians from legally carrying a firearm. unfortunately the boys and girls in blue won't always be there when this type of shit goes down.
Yeah instead of a knife he would have been running around with a gun and it would have been much worse. Dumb post of the day goes to you sir.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah instead of a knife he would have been running around with a gun and it would have been much worse. Dumb post of the day goes to you sir.
what facts do you have to show that would be the case..except swallowing the bullshit youve been told.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What are you saying here?
I don't want to put words into you mouth or misunderstanding your point.

I'm reading that as if you are pro guns?
Obviously a hot topic in the USA.

I think the evidence is pretty clear what damage can be done when guns are widely available in the public.

Anyway, that's an entirely different topic all together.
most gun deaths in America are committed by persons with a mental disorder, addressing that issue may be a start. preventing them from obtaining firearms would also help.

i m not pro gun in any way but politicians shouldnt dictate personal protection, it should have been put to a vote by the people.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s shocking !! I still remember Bryant a the port Arthur Massacre, off the hip sniper style shootings for dummies wasn’t it ? And apparently he didn’t do it, wasn’t capable and wasn’t there , was a conspiracy to change gun law !!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Police have named the bloke. He was a Queenslander that came to NSW 1 month ago. He was known to have mental health issues. No links to any terrorism or any ideology.
What's his name?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Most likely an Akbar attack or anti-Israel motive.
Well it is bondi so maybe he is a jew? They are terrorists too so it might be a "Moses attack or pro-israel motive"

See how stupid your post looks? I'm surprised the mods haven't scrubbed it yet. I'm sure this one will be very quickly...

Last edited: