Bondi stabbing

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a disgusting and shocking act that could have happened to anyone, anywhere, anytime. I can't imagine the pain the families of the victims are feeling. My thoughts go out to them. You immediately think that could have easily been us as we've all been to a Westfield with the family a million times each. Scary...

I was out at Coogee yesterday and saw tonnes of police cars, ambulances and helicopters.. I knew something serious was up. Didn't know what until my friend that I was meeting up with told me an hour or so later. Again, thoughts go out to everyone. It's a sad day that shocked Australia..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fuck, the dog maggot deserved to be shot, fuck a taser and giving the piece of shit a bed and 3 meals a day whilst being sedated on drugs for the next 50 years. The copper did the right thing every day of the week. Nothing but absolute filth that doesn’t deserve to breath the same air anyone does.

Seriously even asking that after that scum just stabbed a 9 month old baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m of the belief that suffering for 50 years in jail before going to meet his maker will be far more torture. I prefer them to be caught so that can endure years of jail treatment.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But still with there numbers they can intimidate him or at least slow him down.
I understand there not trained for this but surely there present would have slowed this **** down.
100% A place that large would have had 2 at the very least then add those in the other stores and thats enough to do something but if they are just there for appearences than it makes sense.

When I worked at Myer in the early 2000's the security was soild, 2 of them did work for money trucks..these days they going to tafe for 3 hrs and getting a licence..

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe this could have been prevented if Mr Howard and co didn't want to disarm Australians from legally carrying a firearm. unfortunately the boys and girls in blue won't always be there when this type of shit goes down.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that! That lady is fucking awesome and should be promoted for sending back a demon to hell.

Fuck thst cuntrash and the **** he came out of.
I totally agree.
I get no satisfaction if the prick was kept alive.
He would just cost the taxpayers money in legal bills and a jail cell.
And the prick would be in protective custody anyway, costing even more money.
Glad the prick is dead and the world is rid of him.

I agree, the police officer deserves a medal

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe this could have been prevented if Mr Howard and co didn't want to disarm Australians from legally carrying a firearm. unfortunately the boys and girls in blue won't always be there when this type of shit goes down.
If it wasn’t for Mr Howard and co as you put it this deadshit would have had a firearm and the death toll would have been higher, Howard saved thousands of lives with gun reform, yours is possibly the dumbest fucking post I have read on TK, and that’s saying something.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Exactly right, they all use it as a get out of jail free card. And you can bet your bottom dollar no matter what this scumbags motivation was today the government will only blame mental health to try keep the peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They don't get out of jail. They are held in psychiatric hospitals, and if they get assessed to have good mental health, they'll then complete the rest of their term in jail. No getting out of jail if you play the mental health card.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for Mr Howard and co as you put it this deadshit would have had a firearm and the death toll would have been higher, Howard saved thousands of lives with gun reform, yours is possibly the dumbest fucking post I have read on TK, and that’s saying something.
wheres the evidence of how many were saved..dumb fuck.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's easy to say you would of taken the guy but when your faced with the situations it's hard to know what you what you will do.
I was just having this discussion with my wife.
Adrenalin kicks in and you react instinctively.

I have done both in my life.
I ran and jumped a fence to get away from a charging dog as a kid.

I ran and got away from attacking teens when I was a teen.

When I was about 19,
My mate and I ran in to help a guy and his girlfriend who was being attacked by about 10 lebos outside the roundabout nightclub in Huntsville one night.
That was a no win situation. Me and my mate were both skinny little white boys abd we ran in swinging like helicopters at these much bigger group of lebs.
Massively outnumbered we had no sense of self preservation.

Now I'm a father and a husband with people who rely on me..
I'd be more inclined to save my family and myself rather than being a hero.

I think if I were in that shopping centre, I'd probably hid also.

But you never know, if Adrenalin kicks in I might have taken him on.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People turning this into a race war or even gender war is everything that's wrong with social media today... it's not going to bring the deceased back
I agree,
I haven't read through all the comments yet,
Is anyone actually doing that?
I'll have to read through now haha.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
wheres the evidence of how many were saved..dumb fuck.
You guys need to chill.

Not taking sides here.
But I think he is suggesting if we didn't have gun laws and this bloke had a gun he probably would have killed more people.

It's obviously debatable.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree,
I haven't read through all the comments yet,
Is anyone actually doing that?
I'll have to read through now haha.
Yep, on almost every social media posts, either from poc, or the other way around. On Reddit (go figure) the top comment thread is a massive argument about misogyny.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The guy could have a semi auto himself tho, not a knife. Then it's possibly hundreds dead.