Board re-elected unopposed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Unfortunately they will just create new profiles and start all over.
Of course they will. The narrative has changed already....saying they didn't want to get rid of the Board now...they only want them to do better.

The domination by them of the site will only stop if they are ignored.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course thcey will. The narrative has changed already....saying they didn't want to get rid of the Board now...they only want them to do better.

The domination by them of the site will only stop if they are ignored.
I assume she is not talking about me but if anyone thinks I ever talked badly about the board please point it out as, as far as I recall I have never talked about the current board in a bad light.

Last edited:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news and no surprise about the board.. We need stability after years of new boards, chairmans and CEOs etc.. We're in a great place off the field and with our juniors, hopefully by the time the next elections are due the FG side is much more competitive
Well said. We've got some really good ingredients now to get back to finals and sustain it. Probably not this year in NRL without middles, but what's coming up through the grades, and happening around the club, looks really good.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy as larry at the moment but when they lose luai and afb which they will tigers got both 100 percent so fans better start calling for there heads clubs not even stable yet hasnt been for years

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes but the minority just ate shit. We a fans haven’t had much to enjoy, let’s enjoy this for a night. :grinning:
We already knew this was the 100% likely outcome. There's only so few delusional members/fans :grinning:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun fact I was going to be backed to run for the board last time round. Had a silent investor.
But I wasn’t overly keen on dat and people will look into record and wasn’t worth it.
But imagine if nash on the board.
Leave @Nash out of this man.
Come on, show some decency!