Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can only hope the cancer is excised tomorrow. But sadly, I think nothing is going to come of this "story".

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
While the cats away the mice will play

^^That's what the meeting is about

It's not about des

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm certainly not getting my hopes up.

Des will probably brainwash them some more and convince them to let him sign another 800k prop for next season.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No win situation for the board. They get rid of Des than it admits they were wrong to re-sign him let alone the cost to pay him out. They keep him then the pressure continues to mount. TBH I really can't see them getting rid of him until the end of the season if at all.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raylene was on the footy show on Sunday and they asked her about Hasler 'Des has the full support of the board' Now most league coaches shit themselves when they hear this as most times within a month they are going to Centrelink.
As stated though it's a monthly meeting and some questions of Dib may occur

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des will hoodwink the board with some stats and they will all give him a standing ovation

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is definitely gone .. don't let the door hit you on the way out

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We gotta look at at Kevin Walters and the QLD connection, if they can bring that Maroons clinical killer mentality to Belmore we on a winner.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Des will hoodwink the board with some stats and they will all give him a standing ovation
Hes made the finals every year he has coached us!! Woohoo! (well that may be over soon so he better milk it now) And he won 2 premierships in 5 years coaching Manly! Legggeeennnndd. Sign him for 5 more years.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think hes gone and thank fuck for that,paul kent on nrl 360 said that this was not a scheduled meeting and that it was called after the last loss

Status
Not open for further replies.