Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha I saw that. What view did they lose? It might stop a stray bullet for them

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Haha if I was his neighbour I would train a fast growing vine over it. Maybe something with good staining qualities and thorns, lots of thorns

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha if I was his neighbour I would train a fast growing vine over it. Maybe something with good staining qualities and thorns, lots of thorns
Fight prick with pricks? Not that I advocate that sort of thing, Fam. I'm Zen now. Namaste

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a good idea, it would keep the renters beer bottle tops from being flicked over the fence into my yard. Plus keep their stench out and noise from renters party’s every Friday night

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That’s a good idea, it would keep the renters beer bottle tops from being flicked over the fence into my yard. Plus keep their stench out and noise from renters party’s every Friday night
You live near renters, Fam? I always assumed you would live in a homeowners only community. Namaste

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You live near renters, Fam? I always assumed you would live in a homeowners only community. Namaste
well they moved out last weekend.. claimed the owners wanted to move in. This would cleanse the street as a full home owners street, but can you ever trust a renters word?

likely they didn’t pay and were kicked into touch