No Source Block of cheese

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah and we also pulled out of the race to sign JAC.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for passing it on Iron Aiden. There's been a lot of noise about this for months now.

He's a great overall player who would help change the culture, bring toughness and make everyone around him way more competitive.

I hope he changes his body more and sharpens his skills when training full time at hooker over the offseason as his service isn't great at times and he needs to be sharper when running it out of dummy half. I'd probably rather Clark at hooker but I'd never complain about potentially signing the Wombat as he's easily the next best option.

Last edited:

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who are we giving the Storm ? be happy with this, massive upgrade anywhere on the park for us

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who are we giving the Storm ? be happy with this, massive upgrade anywhere on the park for us
RFM would make the most sense imo. A part of me wants to think Reimis was for Brandon Smith and everything's been kept quite (somehow?). I mean no way to spin it, it'd be dumb to give Reimis for free.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If this is true, that means Grant and Clarke have rejected our offers. Smith is our 3rd target for hooker.
Personally think Grant is too big a dream to even contemplate. Don't know enough about Clarke but all three would be massive upgrades on what we have so won't complain with any of them. Just get it done asap.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Personally think Grant is too big a dream to even contemplate. Don't know enough about Clarke but all three would be massive upgrades on what we have so won't complain with any of them. Just get it done asap.
I wouldn't mind any of them and I'm happy we are even showing interest in big name players.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind any of them and I'm happy we are even showing interest in big name players.
That's it really, isn't it? Glad we're not putting all of our eggs in one basket and you'd hope by having srious discussions with all three we'd get one of them. At the end of the day, it's sucha crucial area we need filled so happy we're keeping our search to the best possible available because they're the top 3 you'd go after.

Fingers crossed it happens!