Blake Wilson

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to work on his defence in the off season

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But what is the point of importing this kid all the way from North Queensland to play for us, and then when he plays as well as expected, getting into first grade despite being outside top 30, we just casually release him?

What was the point?
Sunshine Coast is closer to the Sydney than it is to Townsville rofl.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
It true and he stays Blake is doing the right things to be up their with my boys Kiraz and King as my favourite dogs. Maybe can give Cody's brother Ethan a train and trial as well. Was a gun too from memory.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Respect to Wilson. He has come in and outplayed the mega dud wingers of the past such as Allan, Chootrich, etc

His effort cannot be questioned. He must be a hard trainer as well because when you see him live he looks muscular and fit.

He has given Ciraldo a good headache in terms of his backline selections.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm all for Wilson staying and securing a spot as he comes from my local team, Noosa Pirates, same as Mythbye and Jake Friend.

Mythbyes brother is constantly around at the clubhouse and from what I hear, he was better than Moses but could never make that transition.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news, has been one of those players that stood out this year.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really keen to see if he can tighten up his defence over the preseason. I like this kid, really fucking rips in.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good signing. He has a go and went well for a first year player in a poor team. Hopefully him and Skelton have big off seasons cause our depth's getting a bit tested now in the outside backs.