14. Salmon
15. Waddell
16. King
17. Hughes

Battle for the spoon I guess ‍♂

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
The crazy thing is CC persisted with Perham and alamotti for so long. Both if Joash, Wilson, Skelton, Samrani and Casey are playing don't make our best reserve grade team yet both played about 18 games in the NRL this year...Let that sink in.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not saying YOU are lying. I think Taafe might be misrepresenting.
I’ll study it over the next few hours
Not sure you're the right person to be calling someone out for lying over their ethnicity :p

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a halfback, should and will play at 7.

Terms of the backline, I hate it but Crighton will be first choice at fullback, go from there. Taafe/Sexton halves, Mr Million Dollar Centre where he should be at 3 or 4. Kiraz the other centre.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see how a few of you guys don't have kiraz in their line up, he's been one of our best these past two seasons it's only these past few months we haven't seem the best of him which I believe he's not a 100%.

1.Taffe
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri
4. Crichton
5. Addo-Carr

Or

1. Crichton
2. Skelton
3. Kiraz
4. Xerri
5. Addo-Carr

14. Taffe

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to reinvent the wheel after another laughing stock season

1. Burton
2. Skelton
3. Xerri
4. Crichton
5. Addo Carr
6. Taffe
7. Sexton

8. SST
9. Mahoney
10. Knight
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Mann

14. Salmon
15. Waddell
16. King
17. Hughes

Battle for the spoon I guess ‍♂
I actually like this way of thinking.

Although every time Burton to fullback gets mentioned people jump all over it.

He simply doesn’t have the passing game, kicking game or creativity for a half. His defence in the front line is average also.

He does have enough of a passing game, kicking game and creating game to play fullback. He has size and speed. With an off-season training as a fullback. I think he could be a success there.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Critta should get first crack at fullback. If it works (as I think it will) he will improve our attack no end. If it doesn’t taffe plays fullback. Starting the year Taffe will fight it out with Sexton for halfback but more than likely start the year at 14.
Burton is the big question mark IMO. If he can get his shit together our spine is looking pretty good.
Worst case scenario He continues to flounder at 6 and Critta doesn’t work at the back. In that case both go to centre and we will have the best 3/4 line in the comp with the worst spine.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I see how a few of you guys don't have kiraz in their line up, he's been one of our best these past two seasons it's only these past few months we haven't seem the best of him which I believe he's not a 100%.
It’s insane lol

He has been forced to play busted since about round 10 yet was leading the Dally M polls after 6 weeks

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Blake Taaffe.. fast,goes hard, got many tricks up his sleeve. Very versatile player!! You guys already know where I think he should be. he’s a better 1 and 7 than what we have. And would do a damn site better on the wing than the fox (who)? :tearsofjoy: As long as my man claims either spot and stays put I’m a happy Chappy lol.
He is already better than our current team of pricks... erm... players!

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score

1.Taffe
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri
4. Crichton
5. Addo-Carr

Or

1. Crichton
2. Skelton
3. Kiraz
4. Xerri
5. Addo-Carr

14. Taffe
The first one... that is, if Addo-Carr decides he wants to play like a First Grader and not like the garbage he has done the last few weeks.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

1.Taffe
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri
4. Crichton
5. Addo-Carr

Or

1. Crichton
2. Skelton
3. Kiraz
4. Xerri
5. Addo-Carr

14. Taffe
That's our best backline too imo, however when considering needing to move Burton from 6, things are hard

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't doubt you. But generally speaking I think if he was Aboriginal, he'd spell Blake, Blayke or Tadeisha.

Just kidding. Just gets on my nerves the way some people spell names.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
34 ppl voting for him so far to be FB.. lol

He is Nsw cup material at best.

2024, replace 1 dud in Perham and replace him with another dud in Taffe.. great logic
But but but he ran through Ethan Qai Ward LOL… people are going to be in for a rude shock if they’re relying on Taaffe to improve the team. The games I’ve watched his one on one defence is pathetic… what does it say when he can’t even displace an underperforming Illias who has been criticized all year for offering nothing to the Souths team

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played a lot half back when he was younger. Apparently him and Burton played on the halves for the Junior Blues and were a great combo .
So why hasn’t he formed a great combo with Cody Walker since Adam Reynolds left?

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a halfback, should and will play at 7.

Terms of the backline, I hate it but Crighton will be first choice at fullback, go from there. Taafe/Sexton halves, Mr Million Dollar Centre where he should be at 3 or 4. Kiraz the other centre.
Should play 7? Where would you rate him as an NRL no.7? Top 5? Top 10?