Billy Slater - Angry Little Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
This guy sh!ts me to tears.

At the top of my unliked list is Chris Walker & Brett Finch.

Slater is now equal first after watching him last night - he has been creeping up for a while.

The guys has always been a hothead & a sook, but I am sick of his grubby plays and cheap shots in the name of 'gamesmanship'.

I remember a few high profile incidents with stomping & leading with the knees that affirm this guy is a bit of a tool.

I am hoping that he gets absolutely pummeled in the Origin series this year, just to bring him down a peg or two.

Thoughts?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Agree - Never forgot how fast he ran from Skando ! LOL !!!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I can't stand the little *****

He's World Cup fark up was the highlight of the event for me LOL

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
anyone that dives stud first at a players head should be rubbed out for atlest 6 months i think the only thing dirtier would be feet first a nuts or pulling on nuts lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is. I don't mind him too much for some reason but I can easily see why people hate him and some of the things he does do p*ss me off.

On Chris Walker MPS, he looks like an absolute tool and lair, but I have met him and spent time with him quite a few times and he is a surprisingly good and down to earth bloke. All of the Walker brothers are. When they are on the p*ss though that might be a different matter. :D

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't believe my eyes last night. Many times when slater was tackled he used his elbows to strike at the face of players tackling him. No way was this accidental he was doing it on purpose in my opinion. Low act Slater. Fast becoming one of my most hated players.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I don't like Billy Slater either...Especially when he maimed Ty Williams from the Cowboys in 2006. Tybo hasn't been the same player since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.