"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The handshake agreement is between JK and Politis. Was instrumental in us keeping Alamoti, back when we thought he was actually going to be amazing.
Is was Dib newbie :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na, no way am I paying 500k for May lmao
Then good chance you don't get May.

If you pay 500k over 4, excels and plays like a 650k a year forward in the final 2 years then you basically payed him 350k in his first 2 years.

There is a possibility he may flop but the kid looks like he has the goods.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Then good chance you don't get May.

If you pay 500k over 4, excels and plays like a 650k a year forward in the final 2 years then you basically payed him 350k in his first 2 years.

There is a possibility he may flop but the kid looks like he has the goods.
He's going to be 25 next year with what, 15-20 NRL games? Bro, 500k on a long-term deal is crazy. We can't keep paying overs for inexperienced players and then acting surprised when the team can't make it through an NRL season without shitting the bed.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's going to be 25 next year with what, 15-20 NRL games? Bro, 500k on a long-term deal is crazy. We can't keep paying overs for inexperienced players and then acting surprised when the team can't make it through an NRL season without shitting the bed.
We need props!

Who else can we get?

Name them?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You guys are crazy. You've just made up a price tag out of thin air and think we need to pay it to sign him :tearsofjoy:
At a top team and other clubs will be interested. If we compare him to other players and similar situations you can get a rough estimate of what we'd have to pay to lure him here. It doesn't really matter what the exact salary is. If we don't offer good money he'll stay at Rooster or go to another team. I mean we paid Sutton reportedly 500k so... (obviously 1 bad deal doesn't mean you make another, but May one of the best middles on the market and was monstrous in the back end of Rooster season/year).

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to sign someone... Raiders just extended Hohepa Puru which makes me sad.
Apart from May here are some other players available for 2025

Sione Fainu
Jaiyden Hunt
Jesse Colquhoun,
Braden Hamlin-Uele,
Jacob Saifiti
Toby Rudolf
The Molo brothers
Jesse Bromwich
Josh Papalii
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
MAKAHESI MAKATOA
Big Tom

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apart from May here are some other players available for 2025

Sione Fainu
Jaiyden Hunt
Jesse Colquhoun,
Braden Hamlin-Uele,
Jacob Saifiti
Toby Rudolf
The Molo brothers
Jesse Bromwich
Josh Papalii
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
MAKAHESI MAKATOA
Big Tom
Rudolph extended with sharks I think I saw. That list is meh as fuck. May and afb is a must. Uele goes good. Also the raiders mooney or moorey or whatever looked a goer. As did the islander lad I forget his name though think raiders close to extension I read

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So people are making a big deal out of may who averages 100m per game in reserve grade, however Fauamasili averages much the same..

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rooster keeps who rooster wants. Always. Period. Money and cap is not an issue for rooster. Only way we get May is if rooster doesn’t want May.

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your not wrong but it comes down to enticing him to move.

He aint moving anywhere for 350k, 2 year deal.

I reckon he will become a very good First grader once he settles into the NRL.