Biff in origin.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funniest part of that exchange was that "hard man gallen" threw an undefended two punch combo with both punches landing flush on Nates chin For zero result, didn't even wobble nate in the slightest. Gallen always was and always will be a fucking myth.
Surely when he shoved Gallen in chest , he had ample time to defend himself or go on with what he had started .

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aside from sending him an invitation formally requesting his participation in the fight I’m not sure what else Gallen could do. Most normal mammals would defend themselves or counterattack.Perhaps Dopey the giant dwarf didn’t understand he was playing contact sport where fights regularly occur, Myles was a grub and got exactly what he deserved and that is all he will be remembered for
read my post you fucking muppet I was not defending Nate's intelligence. Gallen unloaded with no effect on a bloke that did'nt even put his hands up.
Gallen single handedly cost the blues more origin losses than any other player in history and that's all he will be remembered for.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
read my post you fucking muppet I was not defending Nate's intelligence. Gallen unloaded with no effect on a bloke that did'nt even put his hands up.
Gallen single handedly cost the blues more origin losses than any other player in history and that's all he will be remembered for.
I can’t think of a game where Gallen cost us the game. He may have been captain of the team that lost but his efforts were exceptional. Not to mention that that Queensland team has a Bunch of future immortals May have contributed to the loses. If you shove blokes in the chest you get what you deserve and he did . The only thing that saved Myles from more of the same,resulting in a complete hiding and a ride off on the medicab was the fact others stopped it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The funniest part of that exchange was that "hard man gallen" threw an undefended two punch combo with both punches landing flush on Nates chin For zero result, didn't even wobble nate in the slightest. Gallen always was and always will be a fucking myth.
Hopefully Gallen gets dropped by Mark Hunt when they fight in December.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mark hunt has some seriously heavy hands if he lands one flush it will be all over I just hope he’s in good enough shape to make it happen

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And not even a reach around while they're at it either. How inconsiderate.
Lol bunch of duds!
I still am shocked how the little brother did not go to bunker when we scored against the eels earlier in the year and just ruled obstruction and got it severely wrong! Every ref goes to bunker in situation like that....that's just plain cheating

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol bunch of duds!
I still am shocked how the little brother did not go to bunker when we scored against the eels earlier in the year and just ruled obstruction and got it severely wrong! Every ref goes to bunker in situation like that....that's just plain cheating
Ah yeah, i remember that dud call. Bunch of deadset pricks that lot of them.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
While they fined the players for doing the biff, secretly the NRL would be pleased the biff happened. Made it more of a spectacle, set up game 3 as a "grudge match" giving it more allure.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hunt V Myles now ? “Best of the blokes that Gallen beat !! “. Hahaha

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont let Pearce off the hook that easily.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you asked Andrew John’s chin it would say no if you asked Jamie Goddard s fist it would say fuck yeah!!
The biff should be brought back in all games for mine this bitch slapping that goes on now is just embarrassing
Haha I actually work with jamie absolute champion guy

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah....and they should bring back asbestos too.

Of course they fucking shouldn't.....you're all concussed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Biggest loser the nrlol has ever seen.

now holds the record for most losses for a player in NRL history Surpassing Scott Prince's record of 166 losses