Best dogs game/s you've ever been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For sure it was the last round 2002 against the Broncos after being kicked out of the comp and having an amazing winning streak stopped. That game was our Grand Final that year and they were a real good side but we beat em and the celebration just went off we all ran on the field at the Show grounds and chaired the players off on our shoulders I will never forget that game.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Rd3 2010 Vs Roosters.

Final score = Bulldogs 60, Roosters 14.

Oh the LOL's we had on here.
I even changed my avatar to a 60 speed sign .... :becky:

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
98 Semis can't seperate the Parra or Knights game both were unbelievable.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2004 - Round 1 v Parra ...we were up 36 nil at half time ... 2nd half began with the Lobster
creaming Luke Burp, who dropped the ball and for us to score to make it 42 nil ...just wished we
didn't put the cue in the rack after that try ......

Was the debut games for Willie Wonka, Dunny Bill and Reni Matooey in Doggies colours....

That year Brian Smith thought he could win games with big boopers, we killed his dreams in
40 minutes =) ......

Was made the better as my bro, a mad eels supporter was just left speechless...... something
near impossible =P

Spaz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cant remember the year but it was when we were stripped of our points. We played the Broncos at the old Showground, and we gave em a touch up. Was a beauty!

C

chipandchase

Was it the 98 final against the Eels? We were down and out at half time and came back to win it with a kick at the full time hooter. I was at the game and shouted so much that I couldn't talk for days afterward. Lots of highlights over the years though and that's why you end up supporting a team.
that was the game for me, 98 semi

was also at g/f vs st george 7-6 win, that was also good.

any win v parra and roosters lmao is always good

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that was the game for me, 98 semi

was also at g/f vs st george 7-6 win, that was also good.

any win v parra and roosters lmao is always good
Were you playing in any of these?

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
there has been so many , but knocking off the broncos at the old anz stadium , 2001 , tme and my best mate flew up and partied on with the bris based dogs fans , steve price had a blinder

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In order the 2004 Grand Final.
98 semi to parra.
The rorters game where Utai scored the final try past, I think it was four players. I remember that game well because we had corporate seats and my brother in law was with his work mate, (both roosters supporters). Because we were getting free piss his work mate got some dutch courage and was giving to me when the rorters were wining. I told him to be careful because going against the Dogs was like spiting in the win. When we scored the wining try it looked as if they were gonna cry. Until I got up and pretended to wipe spit off the work mate and then the brother in law started pissing himself laughing.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
perlim final against the panthers in 2004...one of the best games ive been to...missed out on GF tix :(

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
2004 grand final, wasn't the best of footy games but nothing beats being there watching your side win the GF, will never forget it!!!

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Cannot go past 1998 Major Semi v Parra! I went with 4 parra fans. Was a looking like a terrible day that turned into one of the best days of my life!
Yes my friend. I was there... I was coping it heaps from my ParraScum mates too, (sorry Bobbie). He and his son were giving it to me big time. Singing their little Parra Eels gay song. Then, it happened, the singing stopped, the clapping stopped, they vented on Paul Carage (hope I spelt'ened that right)... Polly's field goal attempt that we all thought had gone over.... ohhhhh, what a fantastic time to be a Doggies Man..... and I sang my little gay song all the way down to Central Railway Station and all the way to Blacktown..... memories are still very fresh in my mind of that day..
I haven't seen anything like that day, and I doubt I ever will... The famous Blue and White, Together, Forever.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My greatest memory/game as a child was in 1984 at Belmore, sitting on my grandfathers shoulders watching Peter Mortimer score a double against Canberra.

I don't know why but that game sticks out as being one of my fondest/earliest memories as a Dogs fan. There was something special at Belmore in the mid 80's. My family was poor and I often went to school in hand me downs but that team provided many wonderful highlights and memories.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
My top 5 games of all time (besides the GF)

1 - vs. Penrith in the 04 Semi, that has to be the best Bulldogs performance I have ever seen, since our 98 semi against Parra. And has to be the best ever Bulldogs army atmosphere I have ever been in... we were loud, passionate and crazy and with Hazem scoring his 3rd try of the game, didnt we blow the roof off at the SFS?

2 - vs. parra in the 98 Semi, best come back ever, my cousin told me to stick through this right to the end when a few dogs fans were leaving with 15 minutes remaining... didnt expect us to come back form this at all...

3 - vs. Brisbane in the 95 Semi, a game which we didnt really expect to win but Terry Lamb ran the whole show.

4 - vs. Parra in 93 at Belmore,multicutural day, a packed out Belmore Sports Ground with 27k fans, awesome day out... We just steamed roll past them and they had the best defence at that time :lol:

5 - vs. Manly in 94 at belmore, wont ever forget that Terry Lamb chip and chase and everybody was going nuts on the hill

Last edited by a moderator:

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
The entertainers, every semifinal and the GF. Watching from the Bob Stand at the SCG. My mother and Aunt would sleep overnight outside the gates to get reserved seats for the Bob stand. They were both in their 60's but the looniest supporters in the business. The greek supporters also congregated in the Bob stand and they would start singing and just about lift off the roof. The sort of occasion that makes you an unconditional supporter (although K. Moore really tested me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.