Opinion Ben hunt offered 700k by dragons

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus was asked about Ben Hunt if 800k was a good price for him on 100 percent footy. He said yes and went pretty quiet. Wouldn’t be surprised if Dogs make an offer.
Here it is

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely weve got some duds not off till next year getting told no future here free to go we need cap space next year for an opportunity like this

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's still fit and pretty much injury free most seasons. Can easily play till 36 i reckon. 2 year offer and he would really give us the experience and guidance this team really needs..get it done Gus and co

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's still fit and pretty much injury free most seasons. Can easily play till 36 i reckon. 2 year offer and he would really give us the experience and guidance this team really needs..get it done Gus and co
What worries me about him, he struggled to command control at the Gronkos, then moved to St Mergers on a huge deal, failed to live up to expectations until this season,
Now, is he a late bloomer or just playing for a new contract ?

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
St merge have not had a stable and quality roster for years now. He can't carry that team, no half could. On top of that, apart from Sims and Vaughan when he was there, their forward pack and hooker has been bog average..
What worries me about him, he struggled to command control at the Gronkos, then moved to St Mergers on a huge deal, failed to live up to expectations until this season,
Now, is he a late bloomer or just playing for a new contract ?