Gilded
Reaction score
lets never go back

Lost our last 3 in a row
Shows lack of heart from this loser squad of players

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather take a game to south australia or some other location. Belmore is a myth for this shitty team.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Belmore is dead to me now for the current crop. They don't respect it, they don't know what it means. Never let them play there again until they show some fucking common sense in attack.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is no home ground advantage and there is no advantage if we get into the top 4 .. A week off does not advantage us so in saying that it makes no difference where we finish in the top 8 .

I think a loss next week might actually play an advantage in our finals run.
3 losses in a row is usually the bounce we need to win and then strike up momentum.

Marto

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no home ground advantage and there is no advantage if we get into the top 4 .. A week off does not advantage us so in saying that it makes no difference where we finish in the top 8 .

I think a loss next week might actually play an advantage in our finals run.
3 losses in a row is usually the bounce we need to win and then strike up momentum.
Not sure it counts for much but this is the only positive gem i have read since the siren. Flimsy and fanciful, but positive.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler and some players have no concept what Belmore means to us. It would be like me trying to love or care about Brookvale oval.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler and some players have no concept what Belmore means to us. It would be like me trying to love or care about Brookvale oval.
Yeah, terry lamb called it early on in the year, I think around the time we lost to Canberra at belmore,

We have lost our culture,

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
didnt you know papa dum..... brookvale is our home ground, we rarely lose over there

and its our coach's favorite place as well.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The games should be canned until our attack is fixed. The fans deserve to see entertainment not be frustrated by the inability to put the ball over the white line over a period of 4 years

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The games should be canned until our attack is fixed. The fans deserve to see entertainment not be frustrated by the inability to put the ball over the white line over a period of 4 years
The Brett Morris no try was the only time we looked like scoring tonight.

We scored off an intercept and we scored off a "bounce of the ball".

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Brett Morris no try was the only time we looked like scoring tonight.

We scored off an intercept and we scored off a "bounce of the ball".
nothing changed it was like the manly game all over again. A try from a falcon and a miracle Perett special grubber

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its been an absolute disaster

Pride and passion my ass

What an embarrassment winning 1/4

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, terry lamb called it early on in the year, I think around the time we lost to Canberra at belmore,

Because he said the t

We have lost our culture,
Yeah and it seems he has been silenced since he made that comment because it is the TRUTH.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
belmore is actually a home ground advantage, we would lose 10-36 away from belmore tonight and 0-44 against canberra

Status
Not open for further replies.