Beastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Eastwood can get back to his best next season, we will have an immensely formidable pack!!! Lets all hope he can. I for one will stop hating on him so much. So long as he doesnt kick on the 3rd tackle with a few mins to go. Lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know what it is but when I see him I get angry. Fat useless and lazy. Trex is a workhorse compared to this guy lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looks strong, needs effort. I just hope he's been reading the kennel in his time off.
Nothing like negative reinforcement to motivate.
We've done well with Lichaa, Klemmer and after a high dose of exorcism we finally got rid of Des .

I think we need more work on Tolman and another dose on mbye

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know what it is but when I see him I get angry. Fat useless and lazy. Trex is a workhorse compared to this guy lol
Whoa! Let’s not get too hasty lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To me he looks much older than his age in that photo. He is still contracted on good money so I hope he puts in effort this year. If he doesn't there's plenty of players capable of taking his place.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking to him jusr before Des got punted, he was pissed off that he wasn't used properly by the coach. It's up to him now. Live by the sword die by the sword. He dug his heels in and refused to leave. Good luck to him. I hope he finds his hunger again. (Pun unintended)

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah he does, he needs to be also if he is going to get himself back in the team. He is easily getting overtaken by the younger crop.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just don't see where he fits in. The money he is on he should be a starter but his effort and yes STATS are fucking horrendous. This guy hasn't averaged over 100 metres a game for his last four years nor even 90. Last year was barely 60 lol. That's fucking useless.

Just look at the locks around the comp, the good ones and look at their run metres and minutes. All well above this guy's piss poor numbers.

And I was dead serious about him making TREX look like a workhorse. Trex was labeled a dud for his lack of doing anything and the money he is on, which is correct. Well Fatwood is now on the good coin and has done LESS that Trex lol. Fat useless turd.

Stop dreaming too. He is DONE move him along or he can come back to NZ and play for Manurewa Marlins where he can scoff as many pies as he likes. Fuck this guy infuriates me.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Pretty sure he has circulation problems and lost his balls over the last few years

New name should be Leastwood

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last part of my rant. Des did a lot wrong in his time here but, imo, the biggest mistake ever is letting Dale go and keeping this turd.

Hard runner, gas tank for days, and a big hitter but yeah nah keep fatso so he can plod for 70 metres a game and kick on the third.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.