Barbie Movie

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Technically Oppenheimer wasn't religious. He was born into a Jewish family, but he and his parents didn't practice Judaism. He was interested in Hinduism though but I don't think he ever converted to Hinduism.
So he is a Jew responsible for the holocaust of Japanese civilians

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of sheer curiosity I finally watched it and... Yeah. Maybe it's because I'm a man but, it is not good at all. Terrible movie.

I can get where the anti-woke crows are coming from, but I still think their point is stupid because it's a movie made for women. And it's not really that woke. Sure, it makes the world out to be purely run by men with no hope for women, but in Barbie world it's pretty much the opposite with the world being run by women, and men being considered worthless.

But as I said, terrible movie. But if women enjoy it then that's cool.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Out of sheer curiosity I finally watched it and... Yeah. Maybe it's because I'm a man but, it is not good at all. Terrible movie.

I can get where the anti-woke crows are coming from, but I still think their point is stupid because it's a movie made for women. And it's not really that woke. Sure, it makes the world out to be purely run by men with no hope for women, but in Barbie world it's pretty much the opposite with the world being run by women, and men being considered worthless.

Women will like what I tell them to like
Homer j Simpson

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Watched the Barbie Movie..Actually enjoyed it..Margot Robbie is so beautiful.. All the conversation about it slamming a Patriarchal society really didn’t get the point.. It was about men and women both finding their own identity without being tied to one another or a stereotype,. They have the ability to be whatever they want to be.. The two ‘societies’ were at a juxtaposition.. Kens/men were pigeon holed figure in the ‘Barbie World’ and Barbies/women were pigeon holed in the ‘Real World’..

So it’s overall message was about being who you want to be not what society says you should be..for both men and women.
Exactly what I said Hacks a few weeks ago ..apart from not enjoying it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally watched this. Wow it's bad.

And to top it off the Mrs is pissed with me and calling me pro-man all of a sudden.

Fun times... paid $10 for the wife to now be pissed at me hahaha
I'm not in a relationship. But if I forced myself to go watch it, I'd be angry at myself.