Barba could be released by tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RLW has a quote from Gavin Orr (who is still spinning the family crap of course) that the Titans are well in the mix to get Barba. Making it even more likely he will bugger off.
This is a classic gavin orr spin to try and get brisbane to pay more $$ for barba because if the titans don't make a play than brisbane have him by the balls.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From that ninemsn article Mr I posted:

"And Abbott said a coalition government would give the club $5 million to kick-start the revitalisation of its Red Hill precinct."

Are. You. Kidding Me??????? We're paying our taxes to develop the Broncos??? Seriously?? They have money to poach our players but the Australian taxpayers have to fund them to the tune if $5M?? This is beyond buIIsh!t.... F*ck this...

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
We better release him on his terms and quick or Mundine might come out in the paper and call the most multicultural supported club racist again..

N

Natboy

"And Abbott said a coalition government would give the club $5 million to kick-start the revitalisation of its Red Hill precinct."

Are. You. Kidding Me??????? We're paying our taxes to develop the Broncos??? Seriously?? They have money to poach our players but the Australian taxpayers have to fund them to the tune if $5M?? This is beyond buIIsh!t.... F*ck this...
5 mil for Belmore would be nice

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
5 mil for Belmore would be nice

We would need like $50+ mil to bring Belmore up to standards considering Manly need $30 mil to build one grandstand.

N

Natboy

We would need like $50+ mil to bring Belmore up to standards considering Manly need $30 mil to build one grandstand.
Must be to build individual spit-proof animal cages for their fans haha

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lame attempt by abbott to win over QLD voters from rudd.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lame attempt by abbott to win over QLD voters from rudd.
I don't know who I'm voting for yet but it won't be the guy promising $5M to the club that just poached one of our players.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know who I'm voting for yet but it won't be the guy promising $5M to the club that just poached one of our players.
Rudd is a Broncos supporter. And a cock sucking communist **** that needs to f*cking die and f*ck off from my f*cking TV ASAP!!!!! And a Broncos supporter.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Was just watching a rerun of NRL 360 and they made an interesting point. "If Ben is going to Broncos on compassionate grounds, why would Brisbane even feel the need to pay him more until ofter 2015? If Broncos said they would pay him less than we are, would he still move to Brisbane on compassionate grounds?"

Brisbane are throwing money away if they give him more than we would have until 2015. Ben wants to come there, and Gold Coast dont want him, so it leaves Ben no other choice than to play for Brisbane if he wishes to play NRL. Brisbane hold all the cards. They already may have to pay a transfer fee, they would be morons to also pay him more for playing. Lets see how stupid the Broncos board are.

I would love to see what would happen if Brisbane decide he isnt worth the extra money and transfer fee, and pull out. Will Ben still move to Qld, and play in the Qld Cup for a lot less than hes on now?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I asked before, would he be so "homesick" if his family were in Tasmania?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

well atm you're paying taxes to fund Rudd travelling to Afghanistan to the tune of $850,000 for a photograph to be taken so.......

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
AND Rudd eats his own boogers. I'm dead serious. YouTube it. Type in "Kevin Rudd eats own Booger".

A vote for Rudd, is a vote for a cock sucker who eats his own booger and has a fat btch wife.

Paid for the by the K E Hates Rudd Party
The Kennel, Australia.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
AND Rudd eats his own boogers. I'm dead serious. YouTube it. Type in "Kevin Rudd eats own Booger".

A vote for Rudd, is a vote for a cock sucker who eats his own booger and has a fat btch wife.

The Kennel, Australia.
unless he's risen the ladder of socially accepted habits it was actually earwax

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kennel, Australia.
The trouble is the only other option is a total moron who makes an ass of himself at every given opportunity. He's our version of G.W Bush. How he got to the top of any political party is a fn miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.