Opinion Averillo

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo will be fullback next year, anyone watch the press conference. He talks about being injury replacement in the half’s and fullback
Respect your opinion, but Nasheed also talks about being the next halfback. What people want and what they get are usually two different things

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 49959How’s this blokes contribution all year?? Waste of space

View attachment 49960
Pretty pathetic stats.
Sure the coach and coaching staff has to take a big chunk of the blame. But as a player you’ve got to want it and take some responsibility for your own performance and development. Averillo looks so tentative. I hope something changes for him

Malla

Reaction score
Pretty pathetic stats.
Sure the coach and coaching staff has to take a big chunk of the blame. But as a player you’ve got to want it and take some responsibility for your own performance and development. Averillo looks so tentative. I hope something changes for him
Kiraz in one half of football achieved more than this flop has done all fuckin year

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And while he may well come in to the side in the next few weeks, watch him get slayed within minutes if he starts fucking up which is a fair chance of happening.
:tearsofjoy:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Respect your opinion, but Nasheed also talks about being the next halfback. What people want and what they get are usually two different things
At the moment id take Nasheed for half back.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll tell you one thing, at least avo doesn’t come in a package deal with 3 errors per game like Naden and Fuckonbor