Opinion Averillo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What a dumb reply no **** on here thinks he is a first grade player let alone better then any of the other players.
Have a talk to your family member and tell him to have a go. You don’t need a coach to have a go. Does he have any ticker? Does it run in the family?
Go look at our all time 321's.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo has shown nothing to prove he belongs in first grade. Have a look at how hard and committed the young Panthers outside backs play. Averillo is the softest carnt in the NRL, dead set embarrassment.
Is he retarded, did he get of the short bus at the ground?

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To answer your question, no Averillo is not a first grader - not even close.

Later in the game against Rorters he had a half chance. Went to go one way, stepped back the other and just conceded in the tackle. No balls at all.

He is skinny and weak. Further there was a shot of Averillo beside Dufty and they are basically the same height which I had not realised. I just checked and Averillo is 183cm and Dufty is 179cm.

So not only is Averillo skinny and weak, he is short too.

Pretty sad when you look at the guns who have played centre for the Dogs - Chris Mortimer, Andrew Farrar, Nigel Vagana, Willie Tonga, Josh Morris.

And one of my all time favourites (until he defected to the Parrascum) Jarrod McCracken - an absolute beast in defence and attack. He was partly crazy too.

Averillo reminds me a lot of McCracken ... is something which I would not say.
McCracken dropped turds stronger than Averillo!

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be fair to Avo, even players who looked like superstars last year aren’t exactly tearing the house down. *cough, cough. Matt Burton.

Having said that, I don’t think Jake is a halfback, and I don’t think he’s the best 6 at the club. He may work out at centre, but pretty hard transition for him when he has been training at hb all off season.

He may actually have something to offer a well coached team.
Burton looks average… it’s like he’s on auto pilot and not playing what he sees and without instinct
Some of the attacking passes and kicks he does makes me think he’s not enjoying his footy

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go look at our all time 321's.
He hasn’t been in top 3 this year unless the beers have got to my vision.
Cant be fucked looking at last years and whenever he managed to get a spot in first grade.
Meaney was better then him. And last year and year before dont interest me. We have only just recruited first graders to our reserves team from this year. (*some* first graders)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Marley cmon mate… you can’t be serious? I don’t mind your posts usually despite the flack you cop.

Averilo has been shit this year and is exactly a poor mans mbye at moment.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this bloke even a first grader??? Moses Mbye 2.0
We said exactley the same thing about , Sean Lane, Martin Taupau, Mat Frawley, Corey Herawiranara, Marcelo Montoya, Adam Elliot, Aden Tolman, Moses Mby, Morgan Harper, Damion Cook, Nick Meaney Ramos Smith. And just look how they have turned out at rival clubs maybe it's not the player but the way that they are bey being coached that seems to be the problem.

Malla

Reaction score
We said exactley the same thing about , Sean Lane, Martin Taupau, Mat Frawley, Corey Herawiranara, Marcelo Montoya, Adam Elliot, Aden Tolman, Moses Mby, Morgan Harper, Damion Cook, Nick Meaney Ramos Smith. And just look how they have turned out at rival clubs maybe it's not the player but the way that they are bey being coached that seems to be the problem.
While 2/3’s of these players are still shit I do agree our coach is shit

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need more passion merchants with limited ability.

Averillo needs to go to a development club if he wants to go to another level.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always rated Tapau, Tolman, Cook and Meaney was pissed off when they went elsewhere- could have even kept Tolman for another year on a cheap contract for his defence and experience alone

Lane,CHN were always ok (happy to see in the top 30) will lose less sleep over these two

Always disliked the rest and still do, wouldn’t have em back at all and stoked to see the back of em.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs time in reggies to work on his game. I think like Naden we won't see much of him after round 11 barring injury

Reactions: ATT

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To answer your question, no Averillo is not a first grader - not even close.

Later in the game against Rorters he had a half chance. Went to go one way, stepped back the other and just conceded in the tackle. No balls at all.

He is skinny and weak. Further there was a shot of Averillo beside Dufty and they are basically the same height which I had not realised. I just checked and Averillo is 183cm and Dufty is 179cm.

So not only is Averillo skinny and weak, he is short too.

Pretty sad when you look at the guns who have played centre for the Dogs - Chris Mortimer, Andrew Farrar, Nigel Vagana, Willie Tonga, Josh Morris.

And one of my all time favourites (until he defected to the Parrascum) Jarrod McCracken - an absolute beast in defence and attack. He was partly crazy too.

Averillo reminds me a lot of McCracken ... is something which I would not say.
Mate what about Mathew Ryan always stood up when it mattered the most aka 1995