Opinion Averillo

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are one of the teams suffering from the lack of lower grade football
These guys will improve but we have to just cop the mistakes at times because they have not had much of the ‘apprenticeship’
If Naden hadn’t of snorted nose beers in the finals does Burton play as much first grade as last year for example? I’m not 100% on Avirello at this stage but he needs time possibly in NSW cup to develop

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was invisible again tonight. The thing that pisses me off the most about him is that he never looks like he wants to be out there and he just goes through the motions.

I can't wait til Kiraz and others are eligible from Round 11 so we can get some more players who are hungry, play hard and don't take their spot for granted every week.
Is he sulking because he got moved from the halves? He is still young and playing fg…

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Even you must see what everyone else has been saying, he is not our biggest problem but he is a problem still.
You mother f---ker (see what I did there)
I said weeks ago he shouldn't be playing, his head is gone lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is he sulking because he got moved from the halves? He is still young and playing fg…
He was like that last year. If he is sulking, then he can stay in Reserves. It's a warning sign whenever they don't have the right attitude. Give me a kid like Kiraz any day who will run through a brick wall and get involved all over the field instead of someone who wears a dinner suit all game like Averillo.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He was like that last year. If he is sulking, then he can stay in Reserves. It's a warning sign whenever they don't have the right attitude. Give me a kid like Kiraz any day who will run through a brick wall and get involved all over the field instead of someone who wears a dinner suit all game like Averillo.
Spot fucking on

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 79.8 kg so no fat here
Is that the weight of your gunt?

Just agree averillo isn’t first grade standard. Don’t bring coaching into it. A resident at the local group home can tell Barrett isn’t a coach. He might be a good assistant but head coach he’s sinking.
Take away coaching, we have been short actual first graders for years. Like others have said he doesn’t put his body on line, doesn’t come looking to get dirty, doesn’t look like he wants to be there and doesn’t look up to standard. There is no desire or will to compete on plays. If your a family member of averillos just own up so there’s at least some reason why you continue to pump him up up. There’s no way he’s better then any of our halves. Not now not next week and by the look of it not in next few years!

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was invisible again tonight. The thing that pisses me off the most about him is that he never looks like he wants to be out there and he just goes through the motions.

I can't wait til Kiraz and others are eligible from Round 11 so we can get some more players who are hungry, play hard and don't take their spot for granted every week.
1000% agree he doesn’t have an ounce of mongrel in him. Way to soft for first grade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is that the weight of your gunt?

Just agree averillo isn’t first grade standard. Don’t bring coaching into it. A resident at the local group home can tell Barrett isn’t a coach. He might be a good assistant but head coach he’s sinking.
Take away coaching, we have been short actual first graders for years. Like others have said he doesn’t put his body on line, doesn’t come looking to get dirty, doesn’t look like he wants to be there and doesn’t look up to standard. There is no desire or will to compete on plays. If your a family member of averillos just own up so there’s at least some reason why you continue to pump him up up. There’s no way he’s better then any of our halves. Not now not next week and by the look of it not in next few years!
He is better

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He still plays?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
looks disinterested, gets dominated with the ball and in defence. He’s thrown one good pass and that’s about it this year. Back to nsw cup

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Please get rid of him. He is scared of getting hurt. No place in the nrl. Craig Bellamy can’t help this guy.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is better
What a dumb reply no **** on here thinks he is a first grade player let alone better then any of the other players.
Have a talk to your family member and tell him to have a go. You don’t need a coach to have a go. Does he have any ticker? Does it run in the family?