Averillo situation

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@TheSexDogs All these people just tryna save face cos they’re too stubborn to change their opinion on Avo since they made up their mind when he was forced to play 7.

since he’s been in the centres and especially fullback he’s literally our most dangerous attacking option besides fox who sees the ball 2 times a game. No one wants to admit it because it would mean they were wrong about their initial opinions of him.

and it’s hilarious when they use his defence as a reason why we let him go. He’s no where near our biggest problem in defence and even the biggest superstars have had defensive issues. Not tomention he’s extremely young

no matter who wants to admit it, this is a shit decision by the club and we will regret it once Wayne gets the best out of him and he becomes an elite player

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@TheSexDogs All these people just tryna save face cos they’re too stubborn to change their opinion on Avo since they made up their mind when he was forced to play 7.

since he’s been in the centres and especially fullback he’s literally our most dangerous attacking option besides fox who sees the ball 2 times a game. No one wants to admit it because it would mean they were wrong about their initial opinions of him.

and it’s hilarious when they use his defence as a reason why we let him go. He’s no where near our biggest problem in defence and even the biggest superstars have had defensive issues. Not tomention he’s extremely young

no matter who wants to admit it, this is a shit decision by the club and we will regret it once Wayne gets the best out of him and he becomes an elite player
Love avo, but he's replaceable. He had the choice to stay, but left for a better deal. Good on him, not someone you pay overs to keep. He will be better under Bennett but elite is a stretch.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh come on, I don’t even really troll any more since my ban… I just don’t like the scapegoating of players, because players come and go, but our biggest problems remain constant.
Haha what did you get banned for? Calling people turnips?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha what did you get banned for? Calling people turnips?
I don't think so....people call other people much worse on here, and I don't often call members turnips, it is usually reserved for players and coaching staff. I was never given a reason though, so who knows. maybe one of the mods really likes turnips and I hurt their feelings.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think so....people call other people much worse on here, and I don't often call members turnips, it is usually reserved for players and coaching staff. I was never given a reason though, so who knows. maybe one of the mods really likes turnips and I hurt their feelings.
On an related note, I had no idea you were @coach.

How many profiles have you had on here?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol I'm not @coach . Does he call people turnips too? Not too uncommon, I suppose. Maybe I should just stick to Elmers and soggy-seated-wet-bottoms.
Really, I thought I read somewhere that you were, or it was your trolling account or something.

Nothing to do with turnips as It's hard to keep up with all the name changes around here :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Really, I thought I read somewhere that you were, or it was your trolling account or something.

Nothing to do with turnips as It's hard to keep up with all the name changes around here :tearsofjoy:
Lol I'm pretty sure I have been accused of being almost every other member at this point. Who knows, you could be next!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok, ok, I confess. I am you. Have at it, conspiracy theorists lololol
I am you, you are me.

Bill gates is here, along with Mitch Romney and they are planning on turning every kenneler into marinara sauce.

You heard it here first, WKTT

(we know the truth)

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then we are stuck with a centre on fullback money. Least Souths have signed Wighton on a centre's amount
Why do people put so much emphasis on what a player is earning as to what position they must play.

Players sign a contract for the amount they agree with the club. Then that amount is all built into the clubs Salary Cap figure for that season.

Then the coach picks the best possible team to take the field on the weekend.

The coach cannot be thinking we paid a lot of money for this guy. He has to play fullback to justify that. He picks every player in whatever position works best for the team to win.

If the highest paid player in the club isn’t performing they should be dropped like any other player. Just because your the highest paid player. Doesn’t mean you’re in the best 17 players on form on any given week.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do people put so much emphasis on what a player is earning as to what position they must play.

Players sign a contract for the amount they agree with the club. Then that amount is all built into the clubs Salary Cap figure for that season.

Then the coach picks the best possible team to take the field on the weekend.

The coach cannot be thinking we paid a lot of money for this guy. He has to play fullback to justify that. He picks every player in whatever position works best for the team to win.

If the highest paid player in the club isn’t performing they should be dropped like any other player. Just because your the highest paid player. Doesn’t mean you’re in the best 17 players on form on any given week.
Because people read stuff jornos print speculating how much X is on and they run with it seeing they have no idea. People seem to also think they can do a better job than the coach, or GM of the club.

Lots of arm chair experts out there

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bro bro bro, please go back to utility half

Stop defending the shit players, they're scapegoats for a reason, they're the worst of a bad bunch. I watch Adam idiot at knights and still I'm glad he's gone

No one wants Kyle except his dad.

Let it go, just let it go
We need someone to be the voice of reason on Waddell.

Another player that got bagged… Now an Adam Elliott inspired Newcastle Knights just beat the Storm and are pushing for finals.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is replying to comments directed at me with truth trolling? lol

Are you trying to argue Mahoney didn't get dropped to the bench, or that he didn't miss four tackles and only complete 12? (One ineffective, as well....for a tackle efficiency of just over 70 per cent.)
And Elliott is quality.
Your arguments are rubbish. When a comment is made about Flanagan you divert it to a comparison to Mahoney. This is a thread about Averillo, not Mahoney and certainly not Elliot.

Keep trolling.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Your arguments are rubbish. When a comment is made about Flanagan you divert it to a comparison to Mahoney. This is a thread about Averillo, not Mahoney and certainly not Elliot.

Keep trolling.
Read through the comments, Mr Keyboard Cowboy. I wasn't the one who brought Flanagan into the conversation... so nope, not trolling.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read through the comments, Mr Keyboard Cowboy. I wasn't the one who brought Flanagan into the conversation... so nope, not trolling.
Back to my question. What do Mahoney or Elliot have to do with this thread?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Then we are stuck with a centre on fullback money. Least Souths have signed Wighton on a centre's amount
I do t think Crighton has been signed on fullback money..
The elite 1’s can demand 1 million

we are paying for an elite centre and if he goes well at fullback then we have ourselves a bargain.