Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems his best fit spot in the team and looked to be somewhat natural.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Matt you gotta get your dick out of Averillo's mouth mate. Your slurring your words. How many games has the stupid fuck had to prove himself and he still makes schoolboy errors every game. He's like RFM, you see glimmers, but its just a mirage in the end.
Burto also sent a big “FUCK YOU” to Mutt Dafty tonight.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still think we need to hit the market for a world class fb in 2023/24.
But Avo did okay tonight, the good teams will test him tho.
His positional defence game is a worry

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not convinced FB is his best position..

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His spot is in some NSW cup side far away from the Bulldogs. He's not a quality first grader, never will be. Why don't we just fuck off the bog average players once and for all, and start fresh. He is rubbish. Had enough chances to prove himself. He's not the answer to any Bulldogs questions.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jack of all trades and master of none. Maybe he should try soccer.
It's pretty hard to master fullback in your first game there. He looked better than Dufty has for months. He's the only option we have right now. There were positive signs. Let's see how he goes the next few games at fullback. We have nothing to lose.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is 110%, without a doubt in my mind, Nasheed.

The perfect touch of irony in this comment only he can make.
Wtf bro? I was around years before Nasheed. If anything, Nasheed is me…. Lol

But seriously, I can tell you for a fact we are not the same person. I don’t race bait for starters.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has looked pretty good at full back. But he's looked good at 5/8 as well. Problem he has is that he looks good for one game and doesn't turn up for the next. Give him time. Maybe he'll be solid.
The prob in the current situation, players aren't going to be given the time. Hope he gets a run of games there be side by all accounts he showed promise. Season is a write-off so we really should be persisting with players like himself to give them real experience rather than bringing back duds like Dufty