Available Coaches 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodwinmagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One of the fella's on the Game Plan on 1HD has mentioned Mick Potter as a possible coach in 2012.. but F*ck me dead he also said Daniel Anderson. Anderson is a sh*t****. If these rumours are true then something is wrong with Greenberg.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Werent you going to never post again due to being completely wrong about another head coach bunny?

..............and your source is ..... ?

internet forums and twitter reposts?

thought so.

S

Shermy

Source? What source? It is my opinion. I don't have twitter and wouldnt know how to use the thing.
Completely wrong? I'll let you scurry back to the articles that came out the day after Bennett's announcement where it was common knowledge he had agreed to coach Souths and reneged.

S

Shermy

He will be at Manly in 2012. The clause cannot be activiated anymore.

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
hmmm what's Pricey up to these days? love to see him come home!

G

Gladiator.

Werent you going to never post again due to being completely wrong about another head coach bunny?

..............and your source is ..... ?

internet forums and twitter reposts?

thought so.
BunnyJnr is probably one of the best people on this site for forums, he is one of the few who's word I take as gold.

Source? What source? It is my opinion. I don't have twitter and wouldnt know how to use the thing.
Completely wrong? I'll let you scurry back to the articles that came out the day after Bennett's announcement where it was common knowledge he had agreed to coach Souths and reneged.
Forget him BunnyJnr, everyone else knows how you are usually on the money, you don't need to prove yourself to anyone here.

He will be at Manly in 2012. The clause cannot be activiated anymore.
Ahk fair enough!

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to be Ricky Stuart. I'm a courier and I work in the city, and I've spoken to a high profile member of the club(on the board)who owns a share in a coffee shop that I regularly attend to. These two are bumchums.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Ricky Stuart (unlikely, but probably our best option. Lots of experience and will bring about playing for pride for the jersey).
2. Jim Dymock (if he wins 75% of the remaining games of the years...give him another year to prove himself as a top coach).
3. Patemore ~~!!

Ricky.

Waterboy
Reaction score
in order.1 Willie Mason
2 Julian O'Neill
3 Wes Patten
4 Craig Field

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Slim Pickens as my 1st choice, but would settle for Ivan Henjak from the available bunch

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
The options are

- Ricky Stuart
- Daniel Anderson
- Michael Potter
- Nathan Brown

Nothing really stands out but we need to go through a thorough interview process and not rush into making a decision.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BunnyJnr is probably one of the best people on this site for forums, he is one of the few who's word I take as gold.

Forget him BunnyJnr, everyone else knows how you are usually on the money, you don't need to prove yourself to anyone here.

Ahk fair enough!
100% Agree Bunny is always on the money except on Wayne Bennet going to the bunnies!

I don't understand why people automatically bring up twitter if people have opinions or just know something!

Personally i know someone who gives me information and also told me that Kevv would release a press conference on Thursday! Which he did!

He has also told me other things that have become true!

Just on my opinion to me it seams it will be out of Jimmy,Ricky Stuart,Potter,Anderson..

I would like it to be Ricky Stuart and try and get Matty Eliot as his assistant!

Status
Not open for further replies.