Opinion Australian Woken (Open)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But it's off topic. This thread is clearly about the Ukraine war.
do you know of any former USSR countries that russia took back? apparently there are 2 but i can't get an answer from anybody

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well apparently not everybody knows, now watch dognacious not even apologise for being wrong and slink away quietly

i think there should be a new kennel rule that all disputes are resolved and losing parties must concede just like in real life, this includes deflecting and talking about pancakes to avoid a resolution
there is a famous moment during the “yes” voice referendum thread where a few members argued for 160 pages until they were blue in the face that the yes campaign would prevail… called fellow respected kennel members a bigot and racist for disagree with them.. but on election day, on decision day they were thrown out on their arse… in less than 30 minutes, they were obliterated in the vote.

they were not seen for a good month, they never public apologised to the kennel for their propaganda, waste of $450m and baseless arguments. They just disappear into Thin air for a month. Cowardly.

they should be forced to concede, (as well as have eggs cracked over their heads)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
there is a famous moment during the “yes” voice referendum thread where a few members argued for 160 pages until they were blue in the face that the yes campaign would prevail… called fellow respected kennel members a bigot and racist for disagree with them.. but on election day, on decision day they were thrown out on their arse… in less than 30 minutes, they were obliterated in the vote.

they were not seen for a good month, they never public apologised to the kennel for their propaganda, waste of $450m and baseless arguments. They just disappear into Thin air for a month. Cowardly.

they should be forced to concede, (as well as have eggs cracked over their heads)
i bet they are still mad at you as well

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’m sick of watching the Serbian guy Big Novak it’s just like playing against a brick handball wall. Like I technically can’t win this??