Australian Survivor

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Far out, I wanted Sarah to win. She's a machine.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sarah was a shocker. Says to Alex I’m just gonna go talk over there. He says why? THe reply to find out the truth, geesh. It’s tribal council, there ain’t no truth. Didn’t understand the game at all

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I only wanted her to win cause she is on The Dog House. Lol

I think Mark will win
I like Mark, but he really got blinded by emotion and fucked up big time last night. Should have known he couldn't work with Sarah and Rianna after they told the others about his plan (even though they didn't believe it). Burnt his idol too. He's in trouble, I think. He, Rianna and Sarah all played like dumbasses in last night's ep lol

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like Mark, but he really got blinded by emotion and fucked up big time last night. Should have known he couldn't work with Sarah and Rianna after they told the others about his plan (even though they didn't believe it). Burnt his idol too. He's in trouble, I think. He, Rianna and Sarah all played like dumbasses in last night's ep lol
Mark has it all in front of him now. I feel he was extremely safe, had middle age mafia going on. Certain players trying to make big plays to early imo. Be hard when voting happens to even remember some of these plays, when staking there claim for crown.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jayden doing pull ups with barrel after challenge!!! Funniest shit ever.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mark has it all in front of him now. I feel he was extremely safe, had middle age mafia going on. Certain players trying to make big plays to early imo. Be hard when voting happens to even remember some of these plays, when staking there claim for crown.
Yeah, some of them have gone way too hard too fast. Luckiest player in the game is Kirby. She was really stupid orchestrating that vote against Peta and then voting the other way…. As if they wouldn’t have noticed. Then she starts gunning for Feras straight after. WaBut the tribe swap has really benefited her.

Hope Feras can somehow turn the tables and get her. I find her to be really smug and think she is in the position she is in more due to luck than good strategic play.

Should Feras have played his idol? Would have saved his closest ally, but the others still would have had the numbers, so hard to say it was a mistake.,

Wahesh

Reaction score
Jayden doing pull ups with barrel after challenge!!! Funniest shit ever.
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Yeah, some of them have gone way too hard too fast. Luckiest player in the game is Kirby. She was really stupid orchestrating that vote against Peta and then voting the other way…. As if they wouldn’t have noticed. Then she starts gunning for Feras straight after. WaBut the tribe swap has really benefited her.

Hope Feras can somehow turn the tables and get her. I find her to be really smug and think she is in the position she is in more due to luck than good strategic play.

Should Feras have played his idol? Would have saved his closest ally, but the others still would have had the numbers, so hard to say it was a mistake.,
Feras should definitely have played his idol. Garrick knew the votes were going his way, really stupid and selfish of him to keep it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Feras should definitely have played his idol. Garrick knew the votes were going his way, really stupid and selfish of him to keep it.
Why is it selfish? It's his idol. It's his decision whether he wants to play it or not. I don't believe in playing an idol for someone else, unless it's going to give you a numbers advantage, which it wouldn't have done. He was blindsided, anyway. Thought the titans three were going to vote with them and Garrick and Aileen were being paranoid. But if I were him and if I had known, I wouldn't have played it for him. It's an individual game.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why is it selfish? It's his idol. It's his decision whether he wants to play it or not. I don't believe in playing an idol for someone else, unless it's going to give you a numbers advantage, which it wouldn't have done. He was blindsided, anyway. Thought the titans three were going to vote with them and Garrick and Aileen were being paranoid. But if I were him and if I had known, I wouldn't have played it for him. It's an individual game.
He wants Kirby gone. Playing it would've given him just that. Plus Garrick was his ally - you help your allies to help give you a numbers advantage. There is a lot of strategy involved if you have an idol and he could've stuffed up.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Caroline has impressed me a lot. Not a fan early on, but I’ve definitely warmed to her. Understands the game and is plying her trade well.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Has made for entertaining viewing. Very little loyalty in this series. I don’t mind Kirby, my misses hates her though. The incorrect spelling of her name at council was pretty strange. She is quite confident though. The three OG Titans should swing together now with Feris and hit other side. Then they are in position of power.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He wants Kirby gone. Playing it would've given him just that. Plus Garrick was his ally - you help your allies to help give you a numbers advantage. There is a lot of strategy involved if you have an idol and he could've stuffed up.
Yeah, he wants Kirby gone, but shouldn't base how whole strategy around that vendetta. That's what mark did, and look where he is.

My issue with him playing it last night is, I don't think the titans three are going to flip. So he could have effectively played it for Garrick, then the other side would still have had the numbers and would have targeted him at the next tribal knowing he was almost certainly defenceless.

If they do decide to flip, he will have the numbers to get Kirby anyway. Yes, saving an ally would have been useful. But it's a pretty useless move if you go into the next tribal without an idol and get sent packing anyway I see your side to the argument, but personally, I think he did the right thing.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Has made for entertaining viewing. Very little loyalty in this series. I don’t mind Kirby, my misses hates her though. The incorrect spelling of her name at council was pretty strange. She is quite confident though. The three OG Titans should swing together now with Feris and hit other side. Then they are in position of power.
My issue with her is that move she pulled with the Peta vote was dumb. There was never any way they weren't going to notice she had voted the other way, and it blew up what could have been a very powerful, game controlling alliance. She lucked out with the tribe swap, otherwise she'd be in big trouble now. It also annoys me how Garrick and Feras spoke pure truth to her at tribal, and she got angry, acting as if she was the wronged party.... although this might have just been brilliant acting to get the titans three further on side. I don't think so, though. I think she really believes it.

But my main issue is I don't think her strategy has been great. She has played a reckless game and really lucked out with the tribe swap. I think the only reason she is in control is the titans three didn't want to be outnumbered 4-3 in their new alliance.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Kaz - Bit of a twist last night, or I haven’t ruined have I. How far behind are u guys??

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Kaz - Bit of a twist last night, or I haven’t ruined have I. How far behind are u guys??
So glad that rat face Kirby didn't get her way. Winna... using his idol to protect his alliance and it backfired. Well played Feras and Aileen with the votes... divide and conquer.

Reactions: Kaz

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So glad that rat face Kirby didn't get her way. Winna... using his idol to protect his alliance and it backfired. Well played Feras and Aileen with the votes... divide and conquer.
Yes and no. Winner may have saved himself as he had one vote. They still got the numbers, yet Feras has an idol. Opens game up a bit which is good. I like Kirby don’t know why. Val was a bit brutal, gone off her a bit

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kirby & her minions were so cocky.

Valeria showed her true colours.

Winna falling for the trap to use his idol.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We didn’t see much of Charles, but when he first got a whiff of the fact that he might have the upper hand, he was incredibly supercilious.