Auckland nines discussion - squad has now been announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if we are going to take this tournament serious this year?

MOD EDIT

Our team has been announced

Bulldogs NRL Nines squad

Brad Abbey
Tim Browne
Dane Chisholm
Greg Eastwood ©
Adam Elliott
Matt Frawley
Danny Fualalo
Craig Garvey
Kerrod Holland
Sam Kasiano
Shaun Lane
Jarrod McInally
Pat O’Hanlon
Tyrone Phillips
Ruebenn Rennie
Reimis Smith
Chase Stanley
Tony Williams

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nope

only the the warriors take it seriously

its to see the development of young prospects or match fitness or easing people back from injuries

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tbh I love this comp so fun to watch I really want us to take it seriously this year

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt des is gonna hold a press conference to tell people if we're taking it seriously or not.
I don't think we will be.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard a couple of key players will be playing as the kangaz had no test at the end of last year.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've havent got the players to win the tournament anyway so why bother.....

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha didn't think id get that response.
Mate of mine was at Narellan Bunnings yesterday and bumped into Des who was there for another pay day, asked him about the nines and who is going over and Des laughed at him and said you will have to wait and see.
Thats why i asked the question.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only win I care about at the 9s is no serious injuries

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate of mine was at Narellan Bunnings yesterday and bumped into Des who was there for another pay day, asked him about the nines and who is going over and Des laughed at him and said you will have to wait and see.
Des has to get over his cloak and dagger bullshit ,it hasnt worked so far he looks silly when he does that and he picks duds week after week and we play crap

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Des has to get over his cloak and dagger bullshit ,it hasnt worked so far he looks silly when he does that and he picks duds week after week and we play crap
Not really cloak and dagger to not stop and talk it over with a random person you bump into, more likely he just didn't want to get into a conversation.... for that matter, its not really cloak and dagger not to be telling everyone your squad every week beforehand is it?

I think its more the media and us fans who talk about Des' mind games, I suspect its more that he just doesn't feel like having those conversations every single week most of the time.

(on the other hand, the squad for the 9s? maybe he just didn't know, because.... who cares? lol )

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
WTF was Des doing in Narellan Bunnings? He lives on Coogee Beach (literally) in like a $2.1 million cottage.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really cloak and dagger to not stop and talk it over with a random person you bump into, more likely he just didn't want to get into a conversation.... for that matter, its not really cloak and dagger not to be telling everyone your squad every week beforehand is it?

I think its more the media and us fans who talk about Des' mind games, I suspect its more that he just doesn't feel like having those conversations every single week most of the time.

(on the other hand, the squad for the 9s? maybe he just didn't know, because.... who cares? lol )
I dont think its purely he doesnt want to talk about it its clearly cloak and dagger or mind games watever he wants to call it ,its pretty obvious what it is particularly making changes officially 30 mins b4 kickoff and its stupid when you consider it hasnt worked and other teams have improved over us.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
WTF was Des doing in Narellan Bunnings? He lives on Coogee Beach (literally) in like a $2.1 million cottage.

he's a tight arse, sticky tape was probably 3 cents cheaper over there

or maybe he was shopping under the radar

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was it even Des? It might have been some guy called Wayne from Campbelltown just going about his business when dome random starts asking him about something called the Auckland Nines...

Status
Not open for further replies.