Reaction score
sun dried tomato

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
oh dude i would smash seven shades of sh*t out of her. but she's still a sun dried tomato.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Watched Striptease again the other day. Awesome. Would thrash. Again. And Again.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Who does she think she is? Kim Kardashian???

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelator, iz dat chu?

What happened to guys appreciating a woman for her soft light skin and curves with solid, child bearing hips? *shakes head* she looks like a redskin lollie

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelator, iz dat chu?

What happened to guys appreciating a woman for her soft light skin and curves with solid, child bearing hips? *shakes head* she looks like a redskin lollie
I agree, she reminds me of a Prune....
Curves and softskin ftw...

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here's a story.

I used to work at a cinema many years ago and we all remember the striptease poster with a naked demi sitting there with legs crossed.

The poster was in a bit of a corner (to avoid the nagging fat wh0res who complain about these sorts of things) and there were seats tucked away behind a pillar opposite them. As I went to clean up a mess I am pretty sure I saw a dude who was wearing one of those long hoodies trying to cover up the fact that he was knocking one out to the poster. Perhaps he was a younger KE ?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's a story.

I used to work at a cinema many years ago and we all remember the striptease poster with a naked demi sitting there with legs crossed.

The poster was in a bit of a corner (to avoid the nagging fat wh0res who complain about these sorts of things) and there were seats tucked away behind a pillar opposite them. As I went to clean up a mess I am pretty sure I saw a dude who was wearing one of those long hoodies trying to cover up the fact that he was knocking one out to the poster. Perhaps he was a younger KE ?
I have no idea what you're talking about. *looks left and right*

To those queers, including Kurry, who are complaining about Demi Moore, you'd whip your cock out and plow her, including Kurry.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
She's alright looking for a near 50 year old sheila, but a 48 year old try to act like a teenager... YUCK! NO WAY!!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not some jealous person, infact I find a wide range of women beautiful.

But Moore has never struck me as beautiful these days (striptease days, yes). Too wiry. In Charlie's Angels I just wanted to shove a cheeseburger in her mouth.

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
I'd love to shove more then just a cheeseburger in her mouth..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not some jealous person, infact I find a wide range of women beautiful.

But Moore has never struck me as beautiful these days (striptease days, yes). Too wiry. In Charlie's Angels I just wanted to shove a cheeseburger in her mouth.
That's true. The amount of potential kids I killed on Striptease..... I could've made an army. But in Charlie's Angels, yeah, eat something.

But still, you'd whip your cock out and give it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.