Atmosphere at Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has the boat from 2012 made an appearance yet? Oh that made me giggle!!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Honestly, there is nothing wrong with the party atmosphere at Belmore but I agree with the leb instruments, its like the guys are at a lebo wedding. Need less of that.

Ill be there at belmore tomorrow night for dinner and what not

A

Alexander the Great

Please pardon my ignorance, but could you elaborate a bit more?
In front of the kebab shop there is a boat that someone has parked and speakers have been installed in it for music.

Also the lebs are using it to play their drums in it ect.

I was told that a inflatable pool was going to be set uo at some stage but didnt happen.

Pretty funny stuff.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In front of the kebab shop there is a boat that someone has parked and speakers have been installed in it for music.

Also the lebs are using it to play their drums in it ect.

I was told that a inflatable pool was going to be set uo at some stage but didnt happen.

Pretty funny stuff.
Cheers for the info. Pretty weird happenings all round it seems in Belmore.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes because segregation of our own fans is exactly what we want. Pretty much everyone has said they don't have a problem with the drums and dancing. But having a guy singing random Arabic songs which probably 90% of people don't know the words to is stupid. Would be a much better atmosphere if we were all chanting for the dogs instead...you know that team we all support.
Maybe the guy dosnt speak English but loves the dog's, are you really gonna stop him? The guy is happy our team made it to the gf and cnts are complaining they weren't in the country last time we won the gf, pleaseeeeeee get a life dont be so sour on life anyone and everyone would be welcom, whoever feels alienated is doing it to them selves

Status
Not open for further replies.