Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes but players lose concentration and inteeest and hrs soft tissue injuries I assume and have witnessed
Definitely not all physical it's video work. Gym physio time on the paddock skills sessions. Wrestling and drills.. the reality is these guys completely wanted an easy way to earn their coin. No way they should bitch if they can't perform each weekend. If Billy was running our program I'd say perhaps 90% of this group quit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t have a burner account. Love machine is a disciple and an associate. I’ve said positive things about Alamoti in the past.
Alamoti is one of the ones complaining about this long training so which is it?
He’s lazy or has the eye of the tiger?

ps.
roeeteasly = previously.
Intelligent ppl would have recognised that typo for what it was.
Oh I recognised the typo …. Just if your going to slam other people for the same typo mistakes … at least try to get it correct yourself because you are one of the worst for it ..

Disciple ? What are you some indian guru ??

Unless you are with Alamoti 24/7 you have no idea whether he’s one of the ones complaining and you have no idea whether he’s lazy or not, your just going by hearsay and speculation …

No one can even confirm if there was a text or these rumours are even true ….

You need a good dose of gtfu…

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could watch this

soft, soft, soft! Not what the bulldogs are built on!

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure did. He knows his agenda. Braith sure shows a lot of love for the dogs
I remember a few months ago in a Busz rant Braith, with a smirk on he face, asked jokingly ‘Buzz do yo have an agenda against Gus’ and Buzz denied it. Braith had a laugh and it is all fun and games.
Now I think Braith see’s it’s not funny any more and he’s kicking a dog that’s down.
He obviously knew then (that’s why I remembered it) but now in breaths head he’s taken it too far and gone from amusing to annoying.
Like the job interview scene in step brothers

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh I recognised the typo …. Just if your going to slam other people for the same typo mistakes … at least try to get it correct yourself because you are one of the worst for it ..
Yallah when have I ever taken a shot at someone over a typo?
Disciple ? What are you some indian guru ??
LEBANESE guru!!!
Unless you are with Alamoti 24/7 you have no idea whether he’s one of the ones complaining and you have no idea whether he’s lazy or not, your just going by hearsay and speculation …

No one can even confirm if there was a text or these rumours are even true ….

You need a good dose of gtfu…
Malla already confirmed Alamoti was one of them and to be honest I knew because I have heard previously Alamoti is lazy and that’s why he is punted (see my post in rumours thread) so I made the connection and malla confirmed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If I ever find myself “keeping up” with you I’ll be checking myself into the psych ward.
Smart people can keep up with all types without brain busting and going to a psych ward but anyway
A8DA5336-082C-42DF-854C-91FF59BD6292.jpeg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a Rothfield fan but It's a fair point he made though in regards to Gould prioritizing his media over the club especially with Ciraldo being a rookie coach and drowning in shit.
If Gould was seen in the dressing rooms or around the team every game day, Brothfield would be writing shit headlines about who’s the real coach at the Bulldogs, or who’s really in charge of this losing team …

Gould can’t win either way with this grub, so he does the smart thing, and probably the thing Brothfield hates the most, he ignores him and confidently goes about his own business doing things his way …

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely not all physical it's video work. Gym physio time on the paddock skills sessions. Wrestling and drills.. the reality is these guys completely wanted an easy way to earn their coin. No way they should bitch if they can't perform each weekend. If Billy was running our program I'd say perhaps 90% of this group quit
Pretty sure it was billy,but when Luke patten was at the dogs, he was made to do so much cardio then after that he went to do
The bench press he couldn’t even lift the bar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yallah when have I ever taken a shot at someone over a typo?

LEBANESE guru!!!

Malla already confirmed Alamoti was one of them and to be honest I knew because I have heard previously Alamoti is lazy and that’s why he is punted (see my post in rumours thread) so I made the connection and malla confirmed.
You can go back over your own comments and find where you chipped a person for spelling mistakes because quite a few members picked you on how you’re worse …

As you’ve stated above, whether from a TK member or somewhere else, you confirm you don’t actually know 100% for sure … your just believing something you’ve heard .. which really probably means you believe something you’ve read …. because how where you there to hear it !!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who’s got the offical list of sooks?
No one …. no one even knows if one even exists …. no one knows if there was even a text, it’s all as solid as the Bulldogs don’t use Drones headlines [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Although if you ask @Nasheed he can confirm it’s true because he heard it somewhere in some place where he wasn’t even at …

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Know a girl really well and close friend who fucked one of the first grade roosters boys for quite a few years, 10 hour days was the norm more often than not and could be longer if they needed a flogging.

Boot the entire lot and just play our flegg team I couldn’t give a shit anymore replacing a couple players at a time keeps the infection always spreading for these fucking sooks.